Pet rescue Stuck!!

Options
mollekebolleke
mollekebolleke Posts: 1 Newbie
Together with 12 other players I'm stuck on game 1827 for many months ( me personally sinds December 2017 !! ) with the promise 'new topics soon'...?? I've written several messages but nothing happens. Can somebody PLEASE give an answer or solution??

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 146,060 Candy Moderator
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Hi @mollekebolleke, Welcome to our Lovely Community !

Hope this video can help you , Just keep trying  =)
    https://youtu.be/5IE7FNmx2ig

and here some Tip for Level 1827 
    - Several butterflies the same color so you can work on filling them at the same time.
    - Before you start to play, check that at least two butterflies the same color, if not just close the Level and try again.
    It is not worth trying to play without them as the outcome is never good.
    - Make large matches, use the paint to help.
    Try to join the color you need with paint in as few moves as possible.
    Big matches will also build up the paint booster more quickly so you can use it more often.
    Keep the virus blocks under control by removing them, but try not to waste too many moves doing it.
    - Balloon boosters can be helpful in this Level if you have them.
    Good luck 
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @mollekebolleke and welcome to our Community!

I assume you are playing on King.com? 

If so, the game do not have any further levels past 1827 on the King.com site since it runs on the old Flash Player version. 

The mobile and Facebook version have already the new updated HTML5 version and over 3000 levels. 

King.com is under reconstruction and an update process right now so all new levels should be updated there soon. I have no details when the site will be updated fully to HTML5 though. 

If you want to continue the game right away on mobile, download the app from App Store or Google Play Store and connect the game to your King account and it will start from 1828.

If you prefer to play on Facebook on a computer, then sync your King account to Facebook and the levels will be synced to Facebook:

-Click on Settings
    -Choose Account
    -Type your password
    -Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook
    -Click on the two arrows
    -Open the game on Facebook and you should be on 1828 on your Facebook account

If you don't want to switch to Facebook or mobile then you simply need to wait patiently for the site update. 

Let me know if you have any further questions! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?