notice when i go to play game bout gold bars

Options
Tonya_Scanlon
Tonya_Scanlon Posts: 119 Level 3
when i log into pet rescue saga i get a notice about facebook credits is changing to gold bars here is 500 goldbars so far ive had this for 3 days yet i dont have any more gold bars y is this 

Comments

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @Tonya_Scanlon !

Not quite sure what issue you refer to here and if it's a Facebook credits issue, you will need to contact Facebook directly regarding their payment options.
  • Tonya_Scanlon
    Options
    it isnt actually an issue crazy cat lad here is a pic of what i get everyday for now the last 4 days i get when i play the game yet so far i havent recieved the 50 gold bars 
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options
    OK, thanks for the screen shot @Tonya_Scanlon!

I checked this up and it seems to be an error in the game. This message should not pop up. it's an old message from years ago that has been re-activated of some reason.

I added the promised 50 Gold Bars to your game anyway for the confusion and all trouble.

The issue is now reported to the Game Team and hopefully will be fixed soon.

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,216 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    @Tonya_Scanlon and @Crazy Cat Lad
    I've seen this (and similar in other games) before, it can appear after clearing the game data or browser cache or when playing on a new device. It is appearing in error because it's an old message from a long time ago when gold bars were first introduced to the game.

• Tonya_Scanlon
    Options

I checked this up and it seems to be an error in the game. This message should not pop up. it's an old message from years ago that has been re-activated of some reason.

I added the promised 50 Gold Bars to your game anyway for the confusion and all trouble.

ty so very much crazy cat lad 
  • Tonya_Scanlon
    Options

ty so very much crazy cat lad 
    still no fix to it but will continue waiting patiently 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?