2»

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,737 Candy Moderator
    Thanks!
    Your most wellcome  =)
  • JetKuil-Snaterse
    JetKuil-Snaterse Posts: 106 Level 3
    Just joined the community today after completing level 3027 and encountering a roadblock. 

Couple of questions...

When can we expect new levels?

Besides logging in everyday, how can I contribute points to my team if I'm stuck at roadblock?

Is there a way for my team to know that I'm stuck at a roadblock and therefore can only contribute points by logging in everyday? 

Thanks!

I have exactly the same problem.
    Only nobody of King.Care cares enough to answer me.
  • JetKuil-Snaterse
    Sherry-9 said:
    Why are you FORCING us to join TEAMS???? I don't want to play on teams and yet you are forcing the issue. Not everyone wants to play on teams!!!!
    Totally feel the same way.
    There should be a possibility to optout.
  • Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,213 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited December 2019
    Just joined the community today after completing level 3027 and encountering a roadblock. 

Couple of questions...

When can we expect new levels?

Besides logging in everyday, how can I contribute points to my team if I'm stuck at roadblock?

Is there a way for my team to know that I'm stuck at a roadblock and therefore can only contribute points by logging in everyday? 

Thanks!

Hi @klaybasket, a new episode is released at the beginning of every week, usually on Monday or Tuesday. 

These are all the ways you can earn points (see picture below)
    What I do if we need just a few more points before time runs out is to go and replay hard levels - earning more stars in them gives points.

JetKuil-Snaterse you can leave teams now, see below, I'm not sure if you get assigned to another or what happens though, as I don't want to leave and find out. My team is a good one, we always get all the prizes :)

To see this screen just click the '?' on your team board

• JetKuil-Snaterse
    You are not able to leave a team.. Yes you can leave.. BUT ARE FORCED INTO ANOTHER ONE!!!!!!

It is total !@#!@#$#@$$. I am always at the end of the game and roadblocked. I cannot contribute to the team enough. If the new games come out.. I play them within a couple of hours.. and than I am roadblocked again. So no possible way to continue. And by the time the new games are out -  the time is up. It is really - but REALLY annoying.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?