Purchase problem

Options
I made a purchase and got a message to try again, three times I tried, 2.99 was deducted from my bank three times, but I did not receive any coins.  I no longer trust you so I will not be making any more purchases.

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,930 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @Judy_Richardson-2 , Welcome to Our Community 

I am very sorry to hear about purchase problem . 
    You will have to contact the "Player Support Team" as the Community Team does not deal with any purchase issues because the inquiry includes your personal details and this is a public forum   
    You can find more information about purchases hereand you can Contact Us  Player Support directly.

Let me know if you need any further help or have any questions. 
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @Judy_Richardson-2 and welcome to our Community!

I understand the inconvenience with a failed purchase when a technical issue happens in the game or on your device, but you have the right to get all failed or broken purchases to be refunded or compensated so there is nothing to worry about if this happens. 

As @kiara_wael mentioned, please email Player Support right away when this happens so they can compensate you. You can also contact Apple or Google directly if you play on an iPhone or Android device since the purchase is made through your Apple-ID or Google Play account. 

If you play on Facebook you can dispute the purchases also directly on Facebook under your purchase history. Facebook many times refunds the failed purchase right away if they see that something went wrong. For more info on Facebook purchases check here

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?