Can't choose any friends that play

Laura_J_Lewis
Laura_J_Lewis Posts: 15 Level 2
The new friends request is not very friendly.  I have friends that play, but they are not on the list I can choose from.  I also can't delete the suggestions.  I "friended" almost everyone on the list you forced on me, but still my real friends don't show up.  Please fix so I can choose people to invite.

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,082 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2019
    Hi @Laura_J_Lewis, Welcome to Our Community  =)
    Sorry for the inconvenience , your friends on Facebook should also appear and you can now choose which friends you want to see in your game. I have the advantage of getting lives.but will report your opinion to the team
    This is How to use the new Pet Rescue Saga Mailbox.

Let me know if you need any further help or have any questions. 
  • Laura_J_Lewis
    Laura_J_Lewis Posts: 15 Level 2
    I don't have those options.  no 'x' beside names - see file attached.

• kiara_wael
    Hi @Laura_J_Lewis
    Thanks for your reply back . 
    when you click add friends thats show up your Facebook friends.and you can now choose which friends you want to see in your game or not.

That picture show up on mobile, Facebook and windows 10 . Have you update your game ?
  • Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,189 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited December 2019
    @Laura_J_Lewis
    I've discovered the same problem :(
    After you've accepted 15 friends the option to remove them is gone and you're stuck with random people who don't send lives back.
    @QueenB can you please pass this feedback on to the Pet Rescue team and ask them if there is a solution?

• mirvan
    mirvan Posts: 2 Newbie
    Having the same issue i have people i dont know now and want my friends back so i can get lives
  • kiara_wael
    edited January 2020
    mirvan said:
    Having the same issue i have people i dont know now and want my friends back so i can get lives
    Hi @mirvan, Welcome to Our Community  =)

Like our Superstar @Lynette said. and we are only limited to 15 friends, and only 5 send lives :( . and some other friends that we don't know about it but thank you for sharing this issue for our lovely game. Our CM @Crazy Cat Lad . will pass on this feedback to the Game Team.
  • mirvan
    mirvan Posts: 2 Newbie
    I want my facebook friends back not the friends list from my level of game. How can i change this back?
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Hi @mirvan as mentioned, it is not possible to switch back to Facebook friends only. The game now features both Facebook friends and other Kingdom connected players around the world. In this way there will always be players available to help you out with Lives.  
  • Hostingue
    Hostingue Posts: 1 Newbie

By his clumsiness king is already at the peak, with the lives that players cannot have, he has reached the ridiculous. A game that pleased and has become a disaster given the large number of starts.

save draft

• sam_123
    sam_123 Posts: 52 Level 3
    good day , just want to rant about the limit of 15 friends to send lives to. come on now i have over 300 friends that in the past that have asked for lives . now i can't send them lives unless i delete one or more of the 15 that i already send lives to. what was so wrong with the old way.rant over but it would be nice to go back the old way. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?