100% Blocks

Options
LolaB
LolaB Posts: 5 Level 2
I have been playing this game for some time now (I am on the last fifteen) and am absolutely fed up with the 100% block puzzles which seem to be more and more frequent.  This is supposed to be Pet Rescue!!!!

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,871 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Hi @LolaB , Welcome to Our Community  =)

I really understand especially the long block level, the key of game is mix the same block color .
    and always there are help for us like Golden Panda 

Which level are you ? maybe i can help you.
    Let me know if you need any further help or have any question.
  • LolaB
    LolaB Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    I am on Level 3057.  At the roadblock.  It just seems to me that there are more and more levels with the 100% blocks instead of actually 'rescuing pets'.  There were three out of five in one stage of the Mystery Mountain!  And they are always cropping up in the normal game.
  • kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,871 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2019
    Options
    LolaB said:
    I am on Level 3057.  At the roadblock.  It just seems to me that there are more and more levels with the 100% blocks instead of actually 'rescuing pets'.  There were three out of five in one stage of the Mystery Mountain!  And they are always cropping up in the normal game.
    Congratulations , That is the last level, thank you for sharing, hopping for more rescue pets than 100% block in PRS .
    Dont miss it our game here https://community.king.com/en/pet-rescue-saga/discussion/272848/crack-the-holiday-code-and-win-gold-bars#Item_9
    Have a nice Sunday 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?