15 Hours Between Games

Dright
Dright Posts: 2 Newbie
I have to wait 15 hours to play the next game, which started this week. I have been playing for years with a few to 28 minutes between games. Is there any way I can change that so that I can continue to enjoy the game?

Comments

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Hi @Dright !

Do you mean that the Lives reload every 15 hours now suddenly? 

Let me also know your Game ID so I can find your game in our system. If you play on Facebook check here and on mobile or the Windows app like this
  • Dright
    Dright Posts: 2 Newbie
    Thank you for your response.
    The game reloaded in 15 hours; now it is 33 hours. My ID is 9999714880. I don't want to lose my progress.
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Thanks!

I have sent a Lives reset to your game. Could you check if they are loading correctly now?

If the timer still keeps going bananas, you will need to reinstall the app to get it back on track. Before reinstalling, you will need to save the game by connecting it to Facebook or a King account to save the progress. 

To save the game go to the game's Start menu and tap Settings > Cogwheel and then Connect for 'Facebook' or 'Account' for connecting or creating a King account.

After the game has been saved, delete the app, restart the device and download the game again from App Store or Google Play.

Finally open the game and connect it to Facebook or your King account under the settings to retrieve your levels. 

Let me know how it goes. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?