Levels vanished after 1827

horsemate
horsemate Posts: 6 Level 2
Hi, I opened the game up yesterday and it is stuck on level 1827, with a roadwork barrier up saying new content coming soon. I suspect it could be flash related? This seems to be causing issues all round at the moment! I use a laptop not a phone and have done nothing different from any other times I have played. Any suggestions please?

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,109 Candy Moderator
    Hi @horsemate , Welcome to Our Community  =)

Please cheak this link bellow, and let me know if this work .https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/250220/having-problems-with-your-game-crashing-loading-on-your-computer#latest

and this link about HTML5 https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/246625/is-your-browser-ready-for-html5#latest
    Let me know if you need any further help or have any question.
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    edited January 2020
    Hi @horsemate!

If the game suddenly stops at level 1827 on Facebook on a computer it means it has switched back to the old Flash Player version that doesn't have any further levels. The same version that still is running on King.com. 

Please clear the cache and cookies on the browser to get the new HTML5 format with all levels on your Facebook. Make also sure that you use a supported browser, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge. Try also a different browser if the one you currently use cannot run the HTML5 version of the game. 

If you have a Windows 10 PC you can also download the game directly to your computer from Microsoft Store. Click here to download the game to your Windows 10 PC.
  • horsemate
    horsemate Posts: 6 Level 2
    I have cleared the cache but it still hasn't brought my new version back. I am playing on Chrome and my laptop runs windows 7
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    OK, I see @horsemate

Make sure your Chrome is updated to the latest version. Click here to check and update.

Then try with reinstalling the game completely:

-Remove the game from your Facebook on this page

-Clear the cache and cookies on your browser

-Reinstall the game (click here if you can't find it)

Let me know how it goes...
  • aliguestar
    aliguestar Posts: 2 Newbie
    bonjour je joue  sur mon téléphone note 8 et le jeu est bloque au niveau 2622 avec la barrière travaux que dois je faire sil vous plais ?
    merci
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Hi @aliguestar and welcome to our Community!
    I'm sorry but we only use English on the King Community, to make sure that everyone understand and can be understood. 
    Please feel free to re-post your comment in English and one of our members will be happy to help you.
    Thanks for your understanding and have a great day!

• kinia
    kinia Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hello, I have a similar problem to my predecessor. I did everything you ordered above and nothing helped. my problem started with the installation of faceroom. can you help me regain my facebook levels?tarz
  • kiara_wael
    edited December 2019
    kinia said:
    Hello, I have a similar problem to my predecessor. I did everything you ordered above and nothing helped. my problem started with the installation of faceroom. can you help me regain my facebook levels?tarz
    Hi @kinia, Welcome to Our Community  =)

Your game stop at level 1827 too ?
    Did you try like as CM said ?, I make copy here 

Make sure your Chrome is updated to the latest version. Click here to check and update.

Then try with reinstalling the game completely:

-Remove the game from your Facebook on this page

-Clear the cache and cookies on your browser

-Reinstall the game (click here if you can't find it)
  • law2020
    law2020 Posts: 15 Level 2
    My Chrome is up to date, removed game from facebook, clear the cache and cookies on the browser and reinstalled the game. Same problem, this has not corrected the issue. Sent messages to support, followed their instructions, still this has not fixed the problem. Guess I will not ever get to play this game again. Also having issues with Blossom Blast won't load. I am tired of fighting with this, I use the games to relax after work, but this is frustrating, not relaxing.
  • kiara_wael
    law2020 said:
    My Chrome is up to date, removed game from facebook, clear the cache and cookies on the browser and reinstalled the game. Same problem, this has not corrected the issue. Sent messages to support, followed their instructions, still this has not fixed the problem. Guess I will not ever get to play this game again. Also having issues with Blossom Blast won't load. I am tired of fighting with this, I use the games to relax after work, but this is frustrating, not relaxing.
    Hi @law2020
    Did you try another browser ? Opera, Edge or Firefox 

Click here for instructions on how to install Firefox

Opera

Windows
    Click here for instructions on how to install Opera on a Windows PC.

Mac
    Click here for instructions on how to install Opera on a Mac

Windows only

This browser is for windows only
    Edge 

If you have a Windows 10 PC you can also download the game directly to your computer from Microsoft Store. Click here to download the game to your Windows 10 PC.

Let me know if you need any further help or have any question.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?