Sign in history not recognised

Cleverclare_
Cleverclare_ Posts: 2 Newbie
I use pet rescue on my iPad and iPhone, but have noticed that if I don’t sign in on both devices everyday lose my sign in streak on th device I haven’t signed in on.  Why isn’t is ported to the other device as I am signed in on both.

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,754 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2019
    Hi @Cleverclare_ , Welcome to our Community  =)

Do you mean its a Win Streak ? 

As I know. Win streak cannot be connected to another phone or computer. So if you play with other device Win Streak start to No 1. 
    Let me know if you need any further help or have any question.
  • Cleverclare_
    Cleverclare_ Posts: 2 Newbie
    I mean the log in streak, why doesn’t it know I’ve signed in elsewhere, I’m logged on with Facebook so it should know I’ve signed in elsewhere.
  • kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,754 Candy Moderator
    I mean the log in streak, why doesn’t it know I’ve signed in elsewhere, I’m logged on with Facebook so it should know I’ve signed in elsewhere.
    Hi @Cleverclare_

I understand how you feel, the Login strike is only valid for one day one rewards , so they give the title Log in daily, Thank you for reply back .
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,601 Candy Moderator
    I use pet rescue on my iPad and iPhone, but have noticed that if I don’t sign in on both devices everyday lose my sign in streak on th device I haven’t signed in on.  Why isn’t is ported to the other device as I am signed in on both.
    Hello @Cleverclare_ Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

The Log-in is different because they are different devices -- which makes it convenient for us to earn boosters on both the devices!  If you notice certain features -- for example the "Daily Llama challenge" or the "Rescue Race", etc., the booster prizes we receive in each of those events will be different too on different devices.

I think King made the game this way for more of our convenience, to earn different boosters on different devices!  Just went back and checked my game... it is the same with the "Win Streak" too!! 

I feel this is better than the streak being same on all devices!!  And if you log-in everyday in a row for 7 days, we can earn those extra 3000 coins too, so it's a win-win situation for us (the players) only =) 

Hope this made sense!  Please post back if you would like to clarify anything else! 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great week ahead!     

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?