Computer progression

Options
lurdes58
lurdes58 Posts: 2 Newbie
edited December 2019 in Support
I was on level 2800+ in my computer, but now it only gives me until level 1827, and it says more levels are coming soon.
Also, on my cellphone that i connected trough king acc, i am actually on level 2996, so whats happening with computer levels?

Anyone else with the same problem?

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,893 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Hi @lurdes58 , Welcome to Our Community  =)

If the game suddenly stops at level 1827 on Facebook on a computer it means it has switched back to the old Flash Player version that doesn't have any further levels. The same version that still is running on King.com. 

Please clear the cache and cookies on the browser to get the new HTML5 format with all levels on your Facebook. Make also sure that you use a supported browser, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge. 

If you have a Windows 10 PC you can also download the game directly to your computer from Microsoft Store. Click here to download the game to your Windows 10 PC.

Let me know if you need any further help or have any question.
  • lurdes58
    lurdes58 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Thank you very much, Kyara_wael,
    I download the game to windows 10, thats the easier fix!

Have an Happy 2020!
  • kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,893 Candy Moderator
    Options
    lurdes58 said:
    Thank you very much, Kyara_wael,
    I download the game to windows 10, thats the easier fix!

Have an Happy 2020!
    Your welcome , Happy New Year 2020 
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @lurdes58 @kiara_wael!

A fix for this issue is on the way. It seems though happening only in Google Chrome, so meanwhile you can play on another browser or via the Windows 10 app which is the easy workaround as you said. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?