Pet Rescue Saga and Duplicate Tabs

Options
Lyn73
Lyn73 Posts: 11 Level 2
edited January 2020 in Support
When I am in the middle of playing a game in Pet Rescue Saga, a Duplicate Tabs warning pops up on the screen and I have to refresh the game.  I only have the ONE game playing in the ONE browser (Chrome).  I am losing a life this way and it is happening a lot tonight.  It also happened a few times last night and when I tried to refresh the game, would not completely load on my computer.  It would only load as far as the the page with the pets and the blocks and stop.  I was two games away from a treasure chest and in 1st place, but the game would not load?!  Even when I restarted my computer!!  Do I need to use a different browser because I like using Chrome?

Hope you can help.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,109 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Lyn73 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue with the game and tabs!!  Few players have experienced the same issue few months ago for some reason, but it went away by itself!!  

And  no, Chrome browser is not the issue here, but I am guessing it could be the game itself like before!!  Not sure!!  

What you should do is, clear all the browsing history, cookies / cache and restart your computer and log into the game again.  This should most definitely resolve the issue!!  If it does not, please post back and let's see what else we can do!!  

** IF you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you can reply back :+1: 

Hope everything works out and you can enjoy your game again!  

Have a great rest of the weekend and a wonderful New Year filled with Joy and Love 🤗
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    edited January 2020
    Options
    @Lyn73 @PummyRaj

You'll find all info about the duplicate tab issue here.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?