Unwanted advertisement

2»

Comments

• JetKuil-Snaterse
    JetKuil-Snaterse Posts: 102 Level 3
    A proxy is not on the tablet i playon..
    A proxy is not of any interest as within 1 game i get the add already 7 times. 

• JetKuil-Snaterse
    I have taped the whole commercial and have send a formal complaint to the Dutch legal commercial code commission.
    I am now taking this higher up to the right legal authorities.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Hi @JetKuil-Snaterse!

First of all, all our games require that you will need to be at least 18 years old or older as stated in the Terms & Conditions, so no children should play the game.

All the ads in all King games come from a third party ad provider and not from us at King. The ads you get can be both based on the algorithms from your device, but also other randomly picked ads that are available for all players globally or in your country/ region. 

Even though all ads are provided from a third party provider like AdChoices or AdTracker the ads go through a filter at King where inappropriate ads with violence, drugs or sexual content are blocked. 

I will pass this on to our Marketing and if the ad is inappropriate according to their guidelines it will then be blocked. 

• JetKuil-Snaterse
    Huh.. I just send a reply but nothing is showing?
  • JetKuil-Snaterse
    Hi @Crazy Cat Lad ,

I have looked into the game guidelines about publicity and ads. Within your own rules is stated that you have cookies to prevent double or measuring the amount of showing of an Ad.
    If you are saying that it is a Third Party doing this, than the third party does not comply to your own rules as it is showing this ad in-continuum.

Within your policy about inappropriate ads with violence, drugs, or sexual content you should have a 4th trigger - Medical issues.
    Diabetes belongs in a doctors office and be treated under stricked control by a medically trained person. In Holland not even a regular nurse is allowed to handle this - only a specially trained in diabetes nurse.
    Besides that - if you look at the images with the syringe it does look like using so you could block it for drugs use. As insulin is a drug and insulin overdose is lethal. Several mass murderers used insulin to kill. But that is all besides my point.
    It is to my knowledge illegal to have a medical ad this way - what doctors don't tell you. Period!
    As is the law. (I contacted the right authorities by phone today and they asked me to formally file a complaint so they can take legal matters into their hands)

The third party ad provider should know that. But even if King Marketing does not feel the urge to block it.. or feels the need to correct the third party. Legal maters are now out of my control and yours as it is send to the right legal authorities for any publicity/ads/commercials.

This commercial is bothering me veryveryVERY MUCH. I have said so in the Soda part of the community and had a private message conversation with Lola_Pop.
    King has commercial interest above anything else as it seems.
    So be it/I rest my case.

• JetKuil-Snaterse
    I have written now 4times a long reply.
    Is there a reason that my reply is not showing?
  • JetKuil-Snaterse

I have looked into the game guidelines about publicity and ads. Within your own rules is stated that you have cookies to prevent double or measuring the amount of showing of an Ad.
    If you are saying that it is a Third Party doing this, than the third party does not comply to your own rules as it is showing this ad in-continuum.

Within your policy about inappropriate ads with violence, drugs, or sexual content you should have a 4th trigger - Medical issues.
    Diabetes belongs in a doctors office and be treated under stricked control by a medically trained person. In Holland not even a regular nurse is allowed to handle this - only a specially trained in diabetes nurse.
    Besides that - if you look at the images with the syringe it does look like using so you could block it for drugs use. As insulin is a drug and insulin overdose is lethal. Several mass murderers used insulin to kill. But that is all besides my point.
    It is to my knowledge illegal to have a medical ad this way - what doctors don't tell you. Period!
    As is the law. (I contacted the right authorities by phone today and they asked me to formally file a complaint so they can take legal matters into their hands)

The third party ad provider should know that. But even if King Marketing does not feel the urge to block it.. or feels the need to correct the third party. Legal maters are now out of my control and yours as it is send to the right legal authorities for any publicity/ads/commercials.

This commercial is bothering me very very MUCH. I have said so in the Soda part of the community and had a private message conversation with Lola_pop.
    King is taking commercial interest above anything else. So I rest my case.

I hope now this message will show!!
  • JetKuil-Snaterse
    edited January 2020
    For some bizare reason I can write a message.. but the long one disapears..
    I have send it to you in a private message @CrazyCatLad
  • JetKuil-Snaterse

This commercial is bothering me very very MUCH. I have said so in the Soda part of the community and had a private message conversation with Lola_pop.
    King is taking commercial interest above anything else. So I rest my case.

I hope now this message will show!!
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    edited January 2020
    @JetKuil-Snaterse I have passed this on to our Marketing/ Legal team and if the ad is inappropriate according to their guidelines it will then be removed.  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?