Boosters in new design - Let the Game Team know what you think!

Options

Comments

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @murrybob and welcome to our Community!

What do you love about the new Boosters? 

Don't forget to take the Pet Rescue Quiz when you're in Community also. You can win Gold Bars to your game if you get the three questions right. 

You can find the Quiz here
  • Safaasafaa
    Safaasafaa Posts: 212 Level 2
    Options
    I would like to win with you. I did not know that this site existed before. I am the first time here. Is there a profit here? Did you see my profile?
  • kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,923 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2020
    Options
    The new design is petriffic, I love it!
    حاب اربح معكم انا لم اعلم بوجود هاذا الموقع من قبل انا اول مره متواجد هنا هل يوجد ربح هنا هل اطلعتم على ملفي الشخصي
    HI @Safaasafaa ,Welcome to Our Community 

Congratulations, good score and level, but can you post it separately in Discussion, this is for Booster in new design , you can give your opinion here ! , What do you love about the new Boosters? 
    and  We only use English on the King Community, to make sure that everyone understand and can be understood. 
    Thanks for your understanding and have a great day!
  • Safaasafaa
    Options
    اكتب تعليقكThank you. Really, I am from beloved Iraq. Thank you very much for this beautiful game. I have been playing this game for more than 6 years now.
  • Safaasafaa
    Options
    Thank you. Really, I am from beloved Iraq. Thank you very much for this beautiful game. I have been playing this game for more than 6 years now.
  • Safaasafaa
    Options
    I wish you would add correspondence from within the game itself in the pet game, the game will become very beautiful, be a friend request, and speak with it from inside the game, and you will add One Line, even if its correspondent will become the game legendary. ..thank you
  • Safaasafaa
    Options
    The game has become more beautiful and more beautiful if it has correspondence with friends and talking or even correspondence with it becomes very beautiful, if you do not take my words you are using it you will become a very beautiful game
  • kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,923 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Thank you. Really, I am from beloved Iraq. Thank you very much for this beautiful game. I have been playing this game for more than 6 years now.
    @Safaasafaa
    What do you love about the new Boosters? 
  • elizanna
    elizanna Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Boosting up the Boosters in Pet Rescue Saga!

New design of the Boosters is coming up. What do you think?

Do you like them? Or do you want to keep the Boosters as they look today?

Here's how they look like in action

Vote and comment what you think! We want your opinion and feedback on the new design!

Eu gosto novo boosteer

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?