missing boosters after new phone

contrau1
contrau1 Posts: 1 Newbie
hi! all my boosters are gone. i had a lot of boosters but now I got a new phone after my old phone died all my boosters didnt show up on my old phone :( can someone please help me get them back? my user ID is 1665774024. thank you!

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 139,581 Candy Moderator
    Hi @contrau1 , Welcome to Our Community  =)

We completely understand your disappointment at losing Boosters

Boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that if you delete and reinstall the game, then Boosters can be lost.

It’s best not to store too many Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the game play. But don’t worry, there are many ways to win more Boosters in the game!

We do not replace items that have not been purchased but if you have however lost purchased items, please report this to our Player Support team here, so they can help.

Here for contact link 
    Let me know if you need any further help or have any question.

• rebelhunter34
    rebelhunter34 Posts: 2 Newbie

I lost my boosters when I switched phones but all my stuff should have been saved because I was saving my progress with Facebook. Please help

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

@rebelhunter34 Boosters are not backed up in our system like the Gold Bars and played levels. Therefore they won't sync when changing devices.

You can try using a backup system to sync them over like a SD-card or a cloud like iCloud and try to sync them that way.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?