Game login issues on mobile phone

Options
GTFan
GTFan Posts: 13 Level 2
I am playing Pet Rescue Saga on mobile phone and 'Your Team' and 'Rescue Race' sections are showing my wrong name and picture. I'm logged in with King account but those sections are showing name and picture when I was logged in with my facebook account. Maybe some error happened when those accounts were synced.

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,893 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @GTFan

Thank you for sharing this issue for our lovely game, 
    Yes I see the same thing too, when we open a King Account, what is seen on " Your Team and Rescue Race " is our photo in Facebook . Hope Our CM will asking to the Game Team.
  • GTFan
    edited January 2020
    Options
  • GTFan
    Options
    Hi @GTFan

Thank you for sharing this issue for our lovely game, 
    Yes I see the same thing too, when we open a King Account, what is seen on " Your Team and Rescue Race " is our photo in Facebook . Hope Our CM will asking to the Game Team.
    I hope this will be fixed somehow.
  • GTFan
    Options
    Is there anything new about this problem?
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options
    @GTFan If you are using both your Facebook and King account, then the game may choose the pic and name from your Facebook even though you sometimes are connected with your King account.

If you want to disconnect from Facebook completely and only use your King account, then try with reinstalling the app.

To reinstall, uninstall the app, restart the device and download the game again. Open the game and connect to your King account. Please be aware that you will lose your Boosters and Lives in the process. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?