Pet Rescue Saga says it is not connected to internet and it won’t allow me to connect

Debbie_HS
Debbie_HS Posts: 2 Newbie
Pet rescue says it is not connected to internet but Candy Crush IS connected. I have deleted and resintalled app, turned IPhone off and on and still same problem 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Debbie_HS Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Usually, reinstalling the App should clear this issue of "cannot connect to Internet"!!  If that step too did not solve the issue, I am not sure what else is there to correct the issue!!  

But, our Pet Rescue Community In-charge @Crazy Cat Lad would know how to solve this and hence, I am tagging him to assist you to get back into the game :+1: 

They are located overseas and are out of office currently.  Hence, please wait till tomorrow morning to hear back from them!  

Thank you for your patience and understanding!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Hi @Debbie_HS !

I was able to find your games in our system and it shows your Pet Rescue Saga is correctly connected as well.

Are you able to play, send/ receive Lives, try all game features even though you get an error message with "No connection"? Or aren't you able to play the game correctly due connection issues? 
  • Debbie_HS
    Debbie_HS Posts: 2 Newbie
    I can play the game on my IPhone but it won’t sync with other devices so game progress is not synced. Also cannot purchase any extras as in the recent past. So other functions are not working only the game itself is working 
  • noe_lopsan
    noe_lopsan Posts: 5 Level 2
    i have the same problem. can you solve it?
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Hi @noe_lopsan!

Have you tried reinstalling the app? 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?