Lost progress

2»

Answers

• Theking15
    Theking15 Posts: 2 Newbie
    I was on level 950 something, i deleted my game by mistake and i also didn't saved my progress so when i downloaded it again it started from 1 so i wanted to save it this time but it says that the email is already being used so i followed your steps to retrieve my account but its not working and my game id is also not showing so i dont know what is going on, hope u can help? 
  • kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 142,989 Candy Moderator
    Hi @Theking15 Welcome to Our Community  =)

I would suggest you to check this troubleshooting

Let me know if that works and you are back on track 
  • Theking15
    Theking15 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited January 2020
    I accidentally uninstalled my game, i have saved my progress in my king account but when i tried to login it said "wrong password combination" so i tried to sign up but it says "this email is used" so what shoud i do? 
  • kiara_wael
    Theking15 said:
    I accidentally uninstalled my game, i have saved my progress in my king account but when i tried to login it said "wrong password combination" so i tried to sign up but it says "this email is used" so what shoud i do? 
    Hi @Thenking15

If you forget the pasword combinations, you can click the forget password button than King will sent you email 

Let me know if its works 
  • Rustico
    Rustico Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hello, I need help as well, my dad was in level 1700 and someday he was playing as usual and touching something made him delete all his progress, may you help him?

His user ID: 11265524865
  • kiara_wael
    Hi Rustico ,Welcome to our Community  =)

Try to reinstall and open Game PRS and Connected to Facebook or King Account 
    Let me know if its works 
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Hi @Rustico and welcome to our Community!

I found the game with the Game ID, but it's not connected to any Facebook or King account.

Could you try to connect it back to the Facebook or King account where the game was saved on? If the game wasn't saved anywhere, please connect the game now to Facebook or create a King account.

When the game is connected to an account, let me know the new Game ID and I will restore the levels. The game needs to be connected to an account to be able to manually restore the progress to level 1700. 
  • Daisymerolling2
    Daisymerolling2 Posts: 3 Newbie

Can someone help ? I lost my game progress and was on level 1668 (ish) I went to update my phone and it took me back to level one. I recently got a nee phone and it all transferred and I thought I’d saved it through game centre but it didn’t work. Please help

Game ID :3148369793

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @Daisymerolling2 !

I replied to you already on your post HERE.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?