New Pets in Pet Rescue Saga?

Crazy Cat Lad
Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
edited April 2020 in Support
Since 2012 when Pet Rescue Saga were launched on Facebook and on mobile devices later on the Pets have been more or less the same and had the same design. 

With almost ten years with these lovely Pets it could maybe be the time to update Pets and take them into the new 2020's! Or what do you think? 

In 2019 the other Pet Rescue game launched, Pet Rescue Puzzle Saga, with a new design and more updated look which you can see here below.

Which Pets do think are the coolest and cutest? The Pet Rescue or the Pet Rescue Puzzle ones? 

Do you think the Pets should get updated in Pet Rescue Saga? If so, why? If not, why's that? 

Let us know what you think, vote and comment your thoughts here below! 

New Pets in Pet Rescue Saga? 62 votes

I want to keep the Pets as they are today. I prefer the originals!
48%
Jane_SBecky_Seifert[Deleted User]dianakotorigustynrwchermiAhmadinmckinnond025Luciedoy8CéuKemooCristiane36assir_elbaradeilizzybethjuddMountainMomlittlemissmim08alexmoisanlyn_116kezabell 30 votes
I would love to see a design update with new Pets!
51%
Crazy Cat LadDylan_HawkinsPat_FerraroStefan_Bkiara_waelKingChewytsaytds[Deleted User]BQN537Lucy18041somechickieJoost_TheunisKmeind70whitneylasheataylorNannyNettieWudy1982Yoha01BiscuitTheDog1008lindavassnah8903099 32 votes

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?