When not enough animals fall down to complete / win the level and you lose your streak?

Peanut7139
Peanut7139 Posts: 1,624 Level 4

I left a previous message but don't think it is in the right discussion. I'm on 3200 level and I play 99 percent on my phone. The levels and everything is going fine until I get to the game where it ask for 18 animals to be rescued and I'm on 17/18 with more than enough moves to win the game. I keep touching the screen and no animals will drop so I can win and not lose my streak. I'm on a 53 streak and don't want to lose this. It always ask me if I don't want to lose my streak but doesn't ever give me the opportunity to not lose my streak. I've stopped playing and didn't finish the game so I don't lose my streak. It has given me 5 extra moves from watching a video and after having 13 moves left and still the last animal didn't drop for me to complete the game. It's still on 17/18 and it offered to watch a video for 5 extra moves. I thought the last animal would drop down so I can complete the game. I touched the screen and four moves left and still nothing drops down. I touched it again and nothing now on three moves left. I stopped after my last 13 moves and nothing drops down. Now my last 5 moves and still not last animal drops down for me to win the game. Can someone tell me how to save my 53 streaks that I'm on so I don't lose them even though the game is cheating me out of my streak by not giving me the opportunity to win the game which I would since I had plenty of moves and enough extra help if I needed it which I didn't since I had plenty of moves for one last animal.

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 139,608 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2020
    Hi @CarlitaAlfonso . Welcome to our Community  =)

Some level can be challenging but with some patience and clear strategy , all level can beaten .
    For Win Streak so its doesnt disappear I have my own strategy . Before you lose or cannt finished the level , you close your game and reopen the game. Your Win Streak will be saved .

Hope this will help you. Let me know if you need more assistance .

• Peanut7139
    Peanut7139 Posts: 1,624 Level 4
    Kiara you are amazing. It worked. I closed it and it saved my streak. That was what I wanted. The game just wasn't putting out all the animals I needed to win. It had done that before when I had plenty of moves but not enough animals and I lost a large win streak. Thank for the advice, it did work!
  • kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 139,608 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2020
    Dont give up @CarlitaAlfonso. i know you can do it 
    Keep saving my freinds 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?