I'm at level 3042

black_n_beauty
black_n_beauty Posts: 2 Newbie
It's so annoying that I can't play because there is no more levels available.  I been waiting for at least 2 months now for more levels to be made  I enjoy playin pet rescue very much but I can't even help out my team because there isn't any levels 

Comments

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    Hi @black_n_beauty, welcome to our community, I’m very happy to meet you. This is the Candy Crush Friends community, you would need to post your questions in Pet Rescue Saga community in the support section ( they might already have the answer) make sure you have the latest update, they might be able to tell you when the next levels will be out. In the meantime you can always try CCF, I promise you won’t regret it 😉😁
    To get to the PRS community, scroll up, choose games, it will give you all the king games, just choose the one you want and voila.
    Good luck, Nat😊
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @black_n_beauty and welcome to our Community!

There should be more levels than 3042 in the game. Have you made sure you have the latest update installed?

@kiara_wael and @Lynette Do you know the exact last level in the game?

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,097 Candy Moderator

Hi@black_n_beauty

Last level on Pet Rescue Saga is 3222, and you can find more level if you play on Windows 10 .

Make sure you have latest Update.

Happy Saving

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?