I never get the third reward of my team. Why.

Options
Pitty_Kitty
Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator

So I clear a decent amount of levels and score a lot of points for my team. I manage to get first and second reward, usually. If not many points are needed to get third reward and I already reached my daily limit of cleared levels, I can't reap that hard earned reward when I access the next day. This happens because in the meantime my teammates have already filled the gap and the team points have already gone to zero again. I'm fairly new to the game but is this how teamwork is supposed to work in pet rescue? Sorry if this was already posted but I couldn't find any info about it. Thanks

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,943 Candy Moderator
    Options
  • Pitty_Kitty
    edited July 2020
    Options

@kiara_wael yes app is up to date and I'm sure I had some days left before deadline as I did when it happened again a couple of times before today. That's why I can't understand 😔

• tsaytds
    tsaytds Posts: 255 Level 4
    Options

Hi @Pitty_Kitty , i am totally agree with you. This is exactly in my team also. If i complete the last point of 540 i will get the last 3 booster, but not for other 4 teammate, they got nothing. I have test this feature more than 10 times, and every time appear to be so. It means that they only award one person the last three, hardly call that a team. But nothing surprise me any more.

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,219 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

It sounds like you are in teams with members who do not earn many points so you don't get enough before time runs out 😕

Use the little red door (top left of your team)

You can then leave your team and join a new one which will hopefully earn more points!

I changed a few times before I found one that works for me and we usually manage to claim all the rewards in time.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

@Lynette Hi thanks for answering. Time doesn't run out. I'm sure of it. My streak of daily access is 19, it's been 19 days since I started to play PR but 3 times I missed third reward when I know the allotted time is 14 days. It's just that I'm asleep or not in pet rescue when someone scores the points for the reward. I'm way within the allotted time when the next day I enter my game, expect to win my reward but instead I find the timer reset to 14 days, points reset close to 0 again and defenitely no reward. I mean, if you suggest I should change team I can do that, but if the game allows this trend how is this not gonna happen again when I'm not phisically there when 3rd prize is won?

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited July 2020
    Options

@tsaytds Thank you for your feedback. knowing I'm not the only one this happens to helps 😪

• ponygal
    ponygal Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

It's happened to me the last 3 times too! I end up contributing most of the points, then away from the game and it's reset! This is when the points have been just a few from the 540. Someone else eventually finishes it and I get nothing!!! Why??

• tsaytds
    tsaytds Posts: 255 Level 4
    Options

As we all focus on the missing third award, the real problem could be on the second.

This morning I received my second award as my team passed the mark, including two boosters and a message said "your team has unlocked all the prizes" and show a basket of three awards which is suppose to be the third one. This is why third award was never given. I do think Game Studio need to take this issues as why third award message appears on the second this might solves the puzzle.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?