Please help Piggy bank will not empty or upgrade

alexmoisan
alexmoisan Posts: 17 Level 2

Please help, my little boy is auutistic and is upset by this.

The piggy bank will not empty/upgrade it just will not take us to the shop and allow us to pay. We have bought a LOT of gold bars so the shop works fine. It just wont use the piggy bank purchase.

I have tried this on a kindle tablet with the amazon store.

Also tried on a totally different tablet with a different facebook acount and through the google play store. Both have the same problem.

We have certainly gained enough stars so that the button is green not grey but it will not let us buy it on either account/tablet/store.

Is it a problem with the current game build? Or the servers? Or the stores?

Please please help.

I wrote another thread on this but as I was a new member and hadnt verified yet it and it looks to have dissapeared.

Please please help.

I can get our player ID if needed

Β«1

Comments

• alexmoisan

Hi I have tried 4 times to post a discussion but each time it says it will appear after being approved but then doesnt.

Yet I seem to be able to post this discussion okay.

Whats wrong please? I need help but cannot post for it

• alexmoisan

Hi when I click the button to pay for piggy bank upgrade it just goes back to the map screen. I have more than enough stars and its full. I have tried on 2 different accounts, on two different tablets (one kindle one samsung), one through googleplay and one through amazon and its the same on both.

Please whats wrong, my son is so upset that the piggy wont upgrade. I am happy to pay it just wont let me.

Please help

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,033 Candy Moderator

Hi @alexmoisan . Welcome to our Community

Pet Rescue Saga just have Post in Support area like You write now .

Let me know if you need further assistance

• alexmoisan

I have managed to re word the post and posted now but it still took 5 tries and my drafts still wont post but its good my post is now up thanks

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,033 Candy Moderator

Hi @alexmoisan . Welcome to our Community

Slow internet, Game not connected, or some other reason, you may face such problems. You can check out some troubleshooting below.

Reset/Clear cache data from App Store - Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.

Keep filling the Piggy Bank until you see a message stating 'Piggy Bank available'.Β Choose whether to pay to unlock it there and then, or keep on collecting until you get the "Piggy Bank full' message and then unlock it. The Piggy Bank will stop collecting Gold Bars when it's full.

• alexmoisan

I have already done all these things thank you and even installed it fully on a different tablet through a different store and the problem is still there. The piggy bank is full on both games and well past the point of the stars needed. My internet is very fast.

I can buy gold bars perfectly fine, its only the piggy bank upgrade that will not work, it doesnt even try to connect to the store it just goes back to the map screen when you click the purchase button.

I do not remember seeing the "piggy bank is available" message but the bank is full and we are on about level 50 with many stars, the purchase button on the piggy bank went from greyed-out (when you cant click) to green and now clickable but it just takes back to the map screen.

Because I have done this with two different facebook accounts, on two different tablets (one kindle fire one samsung) and through two different stores (amazon and googleplay) I cannot imagine how it could be a problem at my end and think it might be the store or the latest build of the game that has the problem.

Please help, my son is autistic and is desperate for the piggy upgrade

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,187 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi @alexmoisan

I upgraded a piggy bank (on a friend's account for them) just a few hours ago, so it was working for me. From what I recall clicking the green button took me straight to payment types.

Could there be some sort of a block on your game or facebook account to stop accidental spending?

I think there is a facebook setting that controls your payments. Try looking at your facebook payment settings and see if there is a problem there.

Let me know if this helps, or not, so we can help you more if needed 😊

• alexmoisan
    edited July 2020

Hi I dont use facebook payment settings at all and do not play the game through facebook either, I am only logged in with it so as to save progress on the account and thisproblem did start before I logged in.

Playing it on a tablet, android version. I wonder if your friend had an older version of the game as I see it was only updated about 4 weeks ago or if they were playing on Ipad or facebook or desktop maybe. The problem is still the same here on both tablets on both accounts.

Also its not a spending block as I have bought a lot of gold bars for my son with no problems at all over the past few days.

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,187 Pet Rescue Moderator

Thanks for your reply @alexmoisan

My next suggestion was going to be to look at your 'in-app purchase' settings, but if you've been able to buy recently then this probably is not the problem.

It does sound like it could be a specific problem with just your piggy bank πŸ˜”

Usually I would direct you to the purchase problems section, but I'm not sure if it's a purchase problem or a game problem, so I'll also let @Crazy Cat Lad know so he can look into it if needed.

• alexmoisan
    edited July 2020

Thank you, I am not sure its a problem with just my piggybank because it has happened on two completely seperate tablets, signed in to completely seperate game-accounts and using two completely different web-stores so is happening on at least two piggybanks that I know of, as far as I can tell I have explored all the options I can think of at this end but it still happens, so I am worried this is a game issue and not an issue at my end.

We only just re-installed the game so both of these tablets are using the very latest June 2020 build of the game, maybe your friend was using an earlier build that didnt have the problem? I know most people dont auto-update their apps.

Thank you I do hope crazycatlad can help. Feeling desperate here. My little boys autism does not have much patience for things being fixed so it does cause us quite a problem. Thanks for the help so far.

I did try signing into the facebook version of the game and while it saves the progress and stars and bonuses etc it doesnt seem to carry over the piggybank contents so with the empty piggybank on facebook I wasnt able to upgrade it there. This also I tried with both of the seperate accounts and it was the same. When I go back to the app on the tablet, the piggybanks are both still full there.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?