๐Ÿ˜บ Furry & purry right now in Pet Rescue Community!
๐Ÿพ ๏ปฟClaim your milestone level badges:
Level 1000//Level 2000//Level 3000//Level 4000//Level 5000//Level 6000//Level 7000//

Mystery Mountain challenge

Jared_Buttry
Jared_Buttry Posts: 265 Level 3

Is the 50 gold bar challenge eligible for just 3 times in a row or 3 times in a row after I collect all the baby octopuses? Kinda confusing

ยซ134

Comments

• tsaytds
    tsaytds Posts: 255 Level 4
    edited August 2020

Hi, I think clear mystery mountain means complete all 25 levels of challenge and move 5 babies to the mountain as one time. In addition to the normal rewards, 50 gold bars will add if you success. Tough challenge.

• Jared_Buttry
    Jared_Buttry Posts: 265 Level 3

@tsaytds After 1 challenge, repeats of levels 21-25 on 1 device. So that means I have to play 3 challenges on 3 separate mobile devices?

• tsaytds

Hi, I am a little confuse now, definitely not on three mobile devices. After complete the first challenge, we should be able repeat from level one on same device.But if they just disappear than no more challenge is available.Unless what they mean is reach the mountain three times save 3 babies and you have 50 gold bars that would be too easy. I am not sure about this event at this time, I have not reach last level yet.

• tsaytds
    edited August 2020

As i have just completed all 25 levels, and it tells you that the challenge is over and stay at last one (21-25), therefore, the 50 gold bars award only can be that you just need to complete 15 levels. But on the save side, i would play the 5th climb(21-25) two more times to make 3 times on top.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,003 Soda Moderator

I have the same promotion too. I understand that you need to pass at least 5 levels in the mountain 3 times to save 3 octopii, so 15 levels for 50 goldbars ๐Ÿค”. The feature tells how many pets you have rescued at the bottom right, so how many times you've climbed the mountain. And then the next day after the deadline, on Monday I think, you get the prize

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,003 Soda Moderator

Wow I had cleared 20 levels, climbed the mountain 4 times and I get just 5 goldbars now? Jeez if they wanted 60 levels as a goal they could have said that instead of "clear the mountain up to 3 times". Awful communication ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž

The message even dares to say that "I managed to save some octopii this weekend". What? I saved all of them. Even if I had wanted to play a fifth round there were no more octopii on my avatar to save. ๐Ÿ‘Ž

• tsaytds

Hi, I played level 1-25 once then 21-25 twice, still i got 5 gold bars. Same message as yours in English. I think they are designed to repeat 1-25 three times but they didn't know that is impossible, because after you finish the first one the game closed and leaving only 21-25 levels available.

• Julie_Andrews
    Julie_Andrews Posts: 378 Pro Player 👑

I played for 3 days and played levels 21 - 25 many, many times. I still only got silver = 10 bars. These challenges are never communicated clearly and it is a real disappointment.

• julie16
    julie16 Posts: 12 Level 2

I saved all 4 babies and only received 5 gold bars. I hope King makes this right.

• hellen47345
    hellen47345 Posts: 2 Newbie

I sent them an email to see what is going on! I even took a screen shot, showing the date over the weekend, to show that I had completed and saved 5 of them! And I only got 5 bars! I hope they make this right!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?