Hey! Join us!

⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE

adding more friends

sam_123sam_123 Posts: 52 Level 3

i know you all are trying to make the game better. i do like picking the friends but only 15. i hate to pick and choose who i can help. now that we can play the game to help others by winning and sending balloons. it would be nice to help more people. i hear people need help but unless i remove one of my players to add them i can't help them. it would be nice to say no problem. maybe add it to where we can maybe have 30 friends instead of 15. thank you for reading

Comments

• kiara_waelkiara_wael Posts: 86,871 Candy Moderator

Hi @sam_123 . Welcome to our Comunity

Thank you for sharing and feedback for our lovely game PRS

Keep playing and Happy saving

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• tsaytdstsaytds Posts: 165 Level 3

Hi @sam_123 , is definitely nice to see someone is so eager to help others. As you know the Help system is still in a testing stage not every player has, that why you are not getting many helps asked from your friends. In general, I remove most inactive friends and adding new friends. Every two weeks i would take a screenshot and compare to previous one, if their level remain the same i would consider them as inactive. Two weeks is my standard you can set yours. Have a nice day.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.