pyramid solitaire saga will not open on iphone

Options
Lisa_Mills
Lisa_Mills Posts: 2 Newbie

After recent update this game will no longer open/run on my iphone, i have progressed alot further on my phone than fb because i seem to have alot more levels available to play on phone and have completed all the levels on fb. I have plenty of space on my mobile for the extra data and all updates have been done on my phone. I do not want to delete app and redownload as i will lose all the extra levels that are not available on fb. Also my iphone is supported by this app. Please help fix this as it seems many other people are having the same problem thanks lisa

Answers

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3
    Options

Hi Lisa, what iPhone are you playing on? I believe that any iPhone below the iPhone 4 isn't supported anymore. If you have synchronized your progress to your Facebook and/or the Kingdom, then you shouldn't lose your progress after re-installing the App. As far as I know, you might only lose saved lives and boosters. 

• Lisa_Mills
    Lisa_Mills Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

It's an iPhone 4s and the reason I do not want to re-install the app is because fb levels don't go as far as my phone levels so will my progress still be saved ? Thanks Lisa 

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3
    Options

Ok Lisa, first try to reconnect to Facebook. To do this, you should first disconnect completely from Facebook, both on your iPhone 4S as in the game App. Then reconnect. If this doesn´t help, re-install the App but make sure you synchronize to the Kingdom too within the App. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?