Latest news about Pyramid Solitaire Saga
Support — Get help here
Hello,
I would like to know how to remove a "best buddy"... Beside poking the buddy each day, there is no option to remove her/him... How to do to remove this person?
Thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Randle said: Hey Birdbirdy,I guess there´s no other option than to unfriend this best buddy on Facebook. Disconnect the game from Facebook afterwards, disconnect from Facebook through the Facebook app on your iPad, clear cache in Safari on your iPad too.If you open the game again and connect it to your Facebook account, then you shouldn´t see this best buddy anymore.
Hey Birdbirdy,
I guess there´s no other option than to unfriend this best buddy on Facebook.
Disconnect the game from Facebook afterwards, disconnect from Facebook through the Facebook app on your iPad, clear cache in Safari on your iPad too.
If you open the game again and connect it to your Facebook account, then you shouldn´t see this best buddy anymore.
Hey Birdbirdy,I guess there´s no other option than to unfriend this best buddy on Facebook. Disconnect the game from Facebook afterwards, disconnect from Facebook through the Facebook app on your iPad, clear cache in Safari on your iPad too.If you open the game again and connect it to your Facebook account, then you shouldn´t see this best buddy anymore.