Latest news about Pyramid Solitaire Saga
Support — Get help here
what is the treasure chest and the mouse and where can I find the key? I have looked through all completed levels and can't find a key!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Elzabeth- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Are you still experiencing a problem?If yes, please could you share a screenshot with us? To add an image please click on the "Photo" icon in the top left hand corner of the text box. Thanks!
Hi Elzabeth- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Are you still experiencing a problem?
If yes, please could you share a screenshot with us?
To add an image please click on the "Photo" icon in the top left hand corner of the text box.
Thanks!