Level 889 pyramid solitaire saga

Options
Deneen_Harris
Deneen_Harris Posts: 2 Newbie

I am on level 889 in pyramid saga, and the game cuts me off when i see other valid moves i can make, so I can't pass the level even with boosters

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,547 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Deneen,

I am so sorry for the delay in a response to you. 

Are you still needing help? If so, please come back and let me know :)

• Cathy_Trevelyan
    Cathy_Trevelyan Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi Deneen,

I am so sorry for the delay in a response to you. 

Are you still needing help? If so, please come back and let me know :)

Well I've got this exact problem.
  • Kathy_Davis-7
    Kathy_Davis-7 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

In 889 I'm trying to get the blue cards 1st. Is that the answer. Because if I get the top two cards while working on the rest it will close down even if I still have cards. Need help please.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,547 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi everyone, I am going to pass this over to the King team to see what they can find out for us :)

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Hi guys,

Please let me know which version of the game you have installed. I'd also like to know which mobile device you are using as well as Android version.

- Mark

• brbmom
    brbmom Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Did this get resolved for anyone? I don’t see  Stuck here for 5 days as well same issue - level shuts down with moves and cards available. Contacted King support and received canned answers-watch you tube, contact community. Is it a glitch? Both App and IOS is updated on my iPhone 7+
    Please help- it used to be worth the cost of getting the gold coins in my piggy bank but now counterproductive to the stress relief it was providing before this.
  • preece1
    preece1 Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

game 889 am having the same problems as everyone else no help from customer service , just watch u tube videos. nothings working. need help

• brbmom
    Options

Preece

agree that customer service absolutely horrible and pointless with their script answers not even sure if there’s a human in the other side or just a program that scans for keywords. Anyway I did get help from a friend that is a programmer. This level and every other blue card one since is different than the prior levels at least from what I recall. Do not collect the gold cards before you collect a blue card. If you do so upon collecting the last gold card you will be booted out no matter how many moves or cards you have left. You must get the blue card first to be able to complete the level. This unclear instruction is in levels after this one as well.

• preece1
    preece1 Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

yes i have worked that out about gold cards , but even leaving 1 gold card till last i cant get anywhere near the blue cards .is it luck and i just have to keep playing till im lucky..

• brbmom
    Options

Persistence, focusing on the paths that lead to a blue card and definitely luck all get you the level my friend! Good luck!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?