Latest news about Pyramid Solitaire Saga
Support — Get help here
All my boosters disappeared and king doing nothing only directing me here so I can read how other people also lost theirs NOT HELPFUL KING. We want to know when we're getting them back not commiserate with one another
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I play Pyramid Solitaire Saga on two different devices. The other day all my boosters suddenly disappeared from one device. I had many boosters saved up so this is extremely frustrating, and there was no reason for it to happen - I simply opened the game to play and everything was gone! I contacted King.Com customer service, but they directed me here. I'm hoping they will refund or reapply at least some of the lost boosters since it must have been a glitch at their end.
????? What compensation I haven't received anything, so don't understand ur reply
Oh no!
I messaged you some compensation for this.