This is just about Pyramid Solitaire Saga not synchronizing

Options
Teresa_Lopes
Teresa_Lopes Posts: 3 Newbie

I've been playing this game on iPad and Android for a long time. Then, suddenly one day it stopped synchronizing on Android. Please, don't send me the usual answers. I've done everything. Logging in, logging out, going the King website, uninstalling, reinstalling. I've been doing all sorts of things for more than 2 months... 

Then, I bought a new phone and I thought the problem would be solved. No way. When I installed the game it went back to my old level on Android which is now maybe 100 levels below the iPad. 

Any solution?

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,393 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Teresa, 

I am so sorry for the delay in a response to you. 

Are you still needing help? If so, please come back and let me know :)

• Teresa_Lopes
    Options

Everything is still the same. Android never synchronized again, whatever I do. 

• Lady_Choo
    Options

I am so sorry, that is really odd. 

And to confirm, you logged in using the same settings on android?

Normally I would have started with troubleshooting, but you have clearly done that..and changed devices, so its not that. 

You checked the app store for updates? I am wondering if you are using an old version, but I cannot see how. I think the best thing to do is I am going to ask another Superstar to see if she covers this game (she does all the others) if she hasn't any suggestions then I will pass it on to the moderator, but she is on as Easter break now, so it will be next week before she gets back to me. 

I am so sorry for making you wait further :(

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Just out of interest, have you checked your tablet version? Are you due an update? Sometimes games won't update until the android version updates. Also check for play store updates etc. Not just for the game. 

• Teresa_Lopes
    Options

Thank you for your interest. I'll wait till the end of Easter break. And yes, it's very odd. It looks like somehow my program on Android was stuck and won't go from there unless I play on Android. All my devices are up to date. I just checked again but I have automatic updates on so that could not be the problem. The game is also updated because I've been updating it for months hoping it would solve the problem. 

I logged out of everywhere on both devices and then turned them off and tried to log in again on Andoid. Did it both both ways of logging in, Facebook and King and it's always the same result.

Maybe the Easter bunny is stuck inside! ;)

• Lady_Choo
    Options

I think you could be right...maybe she has eaten too much chocolate :D

Thank you for being so nice about it though :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?