Latest news about Pyramid Solitaire Saga
Support — Get help here
Can’t connect to king.com. When asking for help for levels etc. I press SEND it doesn’t seem to connect. Help also I think I’m connecting to Facebook but no one show up on the page of Facebook. How to invite?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
no
hi, Sweet Dee, i must admit that i never understood a f*ckin piece of anything concerning giving lives, asking for lives, sh*tt* facebook or the kingdom. Who are those players i can see on the maps, and their points, when i'm just on Wifi without being connected on the Kingdom ?
And when on F*ckbook, there isn't anyone, i'm all alone on the earth !
it would be time for King to clarify those things
Because it's the exact same thing with Alphabetty
(the only king games i play)
never understood anything : CLARIFY, KING, PLEASE !
thanks