Can someone please help... ?!?!

Options
Don_Finlay
Don_Finlay Posts: 5 Level 2

I keep getting... "Cancelled Facebook Connection"   when trying to connect to Facebook.   

Answers

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Don,

We need more details regarding the issue you encounter in order to help you. Do you mean the connection is cancelled once you try to play when already logged in on Facebook and inside that same platform?

I'll be waiting for more information in order to help you better.

Cheers,

Xarly

• Don_Finlay
    edited October 2018
    Options

Hi Don,

We need more details regarding the issue you encounter in order to help you. Do you mean the connection is cancelled once you try to play when already logged in on Facebook and inside that same platform?

I'll be waiting for more information in order to help you better.

Cheers,

Xarly

Hi , once the game is opened on my PC (Wndows 10)., if I click on "connect to Facebook" thaty is when I get the pop up message... Cancelled facebook Cconnection I managed to get a screen shot of it if you need.
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Don,

Thanks for the screenshot! Can you specify on which device and browser you are having the issue? It might be due to a connectivity issue. If you have a steady connection you can try using another browser and see if that fixes it.

The more information the merrier! That way we can help you out better.

Cheers,

Xarly

• Don_Finlay
    Options

Hi Don,

Thanks for the screenshot! Can you specify on which device and browser you are having the issue? It might be due to a connectivity issue. If you have a steady connection you can try using another browser and see if that fixes it.

The more information the merrier! That way we can help you out better.

Cheers,

Xarly

I am using my PC running win 10, Game was downloaded via Microsoft store, both OS and Games are up to date. I usually, most always play via the app download. I do have and can play through the "Facebook Game-room" or directly in Facebook. When playing I prefer the PC download app. I have always used Google Chrome as browser and i have a very steady internet connection. when i open the game to play everything is just fine except for when i click on the "connect to Facebook" so i can save the my progress etc.. or decide to play via Facebook directly. that is when i get the pop up alert as shown in the screen print. I hope i have given enough info to solve this isasue. let know.Thanks

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?