Latest news about Pyramid Solitaire Saga
Support — Get help here
How do I get next level I play on my pc at home I want level 186
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Nanoo!
There are no more levels on PC for Pyramid Solitaire Saga, but don't worry! If you are a big fan of our game, there are more than a thousand levels waiting for you on android or iOS!
Cheers!
Xarly
Hi Nanoo!There are no more levels on PC for Pyramid Solitaire Saga, but don't worry! If you are a big fan of our game, there are more than a thousand levels waiting for you on android or iOS!Cheers!Xarly
Hi Nanoo Cerrone, I don't play this game so unfortunately I cannot give you a response. I will forward your message to a King Community Manager and perhaps he will have an answer for you.