BOOSTERS WERE LOST

Options
Tarangleo
Tarangleo Posts: 3 Newbie
Respected Sir /Mam,
I am hereby to inform you that in your game the boosters which i earned after so much of hard work of past half year doesn't recived after switching my account to a new device..... Only my all boosters lost after loging in from facebook...as my level progress comes back..... I realy need all of my those boosters as i am not able concentrate on the game...... Please let me my all precious boosters back as soon as possible.....
Regards 
Tarang Agarwal 
( Customer in need) 

Comments

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options
    Tarangleo said:
    Respected Sir /Mam,
    I am hereby to inform you that in your game the boosters which i earned after so much of hard work of past half year doesn't recived after switching my account to a new device..... Only my all boosters lost after loging in from facebook...as my level progress comes back..... I realy need all of my those boosters as i am not able concentrate on the game...... Please let me my all precious boosters back as soon as possible.....
    Regards 
    Tarang Agarwal 
    ( Customer in need) 
    Hi @Tarangleo ,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out. It's specified multiple times in our games (help center articles, forum, in-game, etc) that boosters are always stored locally and not online in your account. This is done this way so that all of you can play our games offline as well as online. I understand this can be an issue, but it's the technical limitation that comes with enabling offline.

That said, as a gesture of goodwill, I have added some gold bars to your account that should help alleviate the loss of those boosters. I hope you enjoy them!

Cheers,
    Xarly

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?