Buddy

Options
Kaizini
Kaizini Posts: 5 Level 2
I'm trying to get a buddy but I only have one to choose from and she never plays. I was told that I could join the community and there would be plenty of players to buddy up with. I play every day and I would like the rewards. Thanksย 

Best Answer

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,186 Community Manager
    Answer โœ“
    Options
    Welcome to our Community @Kaizini๐Ÿ˜ƒ

This is the place to get help with this but you're not going to be able to pick a Buddy from here! Do you play the game connect Facebook?

If yes, we recommend playing connected to Kingdom instead. When you open the game app, disconnect it from Facebook and select the cog wheel and settings which is the 3 lines.

Select "Save your Progress"and "register with Email" (if you don't have a Kingdom account yet) and if you have a Kingdom account, just select "Already have a King account" and log in!

This way you'll be pared up with other players from all over the world and you can just keep "splitting" if you want to change so hopefully you'll have more Buddy's to chose from.

Hope this helpsย ๐Ÿ˜‰

Answers

• QueenB
    Answer โœ“
    Options
    Welcome to our Community @Kaizini๐Ÿ˜ƒ

This is the place to get help with this but you're not going to be able to pick a Buddy from here! Do you play the game connect Facebook?

If yes, we recommend playing connected to Kingdom instead. When you open the game app, disconnect it from Facebook and select the cog wheel and settings which is the 3 lines.

Select "Save your Progress"and "register with Email" (if you don't have a Kingdom account yet) and if you have a Kingdom account, just select "Already have a King account" and log in!

This way you'll be pared up with other players from all over the world and you can just keep "splitting" if you want to change so hopefully you'll have more Buddy's to chose from.

Hope this helpsย ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Kaizini
    Kaizini Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Ok...got that but now it says I need more friends. Thanks King...lol. It says I need to connect to Facebook but that is what I was connected to before and evidently none of my friends play. How do I get a community buddy. People choose me but they never play. I play every day.ย 
  • Judy_Woods
    Judy_Woods Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    I have the same problem. I get a Buddy who plays for a short time then he/she disappears. I play every day. All of a sudden last week, the current Buddy disappeared and I have NOT been given a choice of another one. I get requests from only 1 person asking for a life. & I may get 1 or 2 lives back when I request them. I followed the steps above but still don't have any Buddy choices. HELP!!!
  • QueenB
    Options
    Hi @Judy_Woods, welcome to our Community :)

Unfortunately, this feature is still under testing so it doesn't allow you to pick a specific player to play against with and if you don't have Facebook players that play the game, you'll have difficulties find an active player.

Have you by any chance tried disconnecting the game app from Facebook and connect it to King account instead? You will be paired with players from all over the world and restricted to your Facebook friends.

Hope this helps :)ย 
  • Judy_Woods
    Options
    FYI - I do NOT play via Facebook app. I am connected to King account. No buddies show up.
  • Judy_Woods
    Options
    Why are NO buddies showing up? See previous post.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?