Pyramid solitaire saga

barbywebber
barbywebber Posts: 1 Newbie
I have finished level 1535 in pyramid solitaire saga, but cannot advance. Is there a reason why? 

Comments

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Welcome to our Community @barbywebber😃

Level 1535 is the last available level for now so we have to wait for the next update. We don't have a date for the next release so we have to keep an eye on the App Store 😉 
  • vthomasp
    vthomasp Posts: 2 Newbie
    I am trying to download it to my computer but I am unable too. I keep getting the old version every time I log in

• vthomasp
    vthomasp Posts: 2 Newbie
    I am trying to download pyramid solitaire
  • John_Cooper-3
    John_Cooper-3 Posts: 36 Level 2
    HI if you are trying to download Pyramid Solitaire Saga on you PC, have you tried getting it from the Microsoft Store? I think you'll get the old version if you try to get it from King Games.
  • used2Bwoody
    used2Bwoody Posts: 2 Newbie
    My Pyramid Saga game keeps crashing on level 454. I am playing on an iPad 2. Anyone know how to fix?
  • John_Cooper-3
    edited August 2019
    Hi, my iPad 2 became unusable on Pyramid Solitaire Saga a couple of years ago, in the end I had to completely reset the iPad 2 which clears everything out, and that worked OK. Did you try to do a soft reset, hold down the side button until you see the 'slide to power off' on the screen and turn off the iPad. Then turn it on holding down the button until you see the Apple icon and wait till it restarts. That might help. Also make sure you have the latest version of Pyramid Solitaire Saga v. 1.92.0 and the latest version of Facebook, and anything else that is not the latest version. If that doesn't help, then you may have to do the factory reset, in which case you will need your Apple ID, and will have to reinstall all the apps which you have on youriPad. Hoping this will help.

And also the problem with iPad 2 (and the iPad Mini) is that they will only run up to the iOS version 9.3.5., The latest iOS version is 12.4 - so the iPad 2 is well out of date, mine is 8 years old. The programmers today often do not allow for these old ones, and code things for the newer ones. So that can be another problem.
  • used2Bwoody
    used2Bwoody Posts: 2 Newbie
    Thanks. I did a full restart last week and it didn't resolve. Also reinstalled game but it started over at beginning😏 Will log onto it from computer. If it doesn't pick up where I left off, will just find something new to play. Thanks so much for your response.
  • John_Cooper-3
    edited August 2019
    If you have reinstalled the game and it's gone back to the beginning, it doesn't matter. Your game and level will have been saved in Facebook, (if you have been playing that way) so you can go back in and restore it through Profile but now with this latest update, you will only get a short way in, and it crashes to the home screen. So now we're waiting for more info from King Games - could take a while, I feel?!
  • Queen78
    Queen78 Posts: 2 Newbie
    I can’t purchase a joker from my gold bars
  • Queen78
    Queen78 Posts: 2 Newbie
    I’m at level 1854 and need a joker for last cards to make 52 cards in a row.  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?