Same problem. 

OnePlus 5
    Level 1753 same as the others
    Not sure but I think kingdom account

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,084 Candy Moderator
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Hello @rezee @pwong @Volontrizia Hearty Welcome to the Pyramid Solitaire Saga section of our friendly King Community :) 

Hello again @marepik and @cskell :) 

Thank you all for providing your details!  I just found out that there is an issue with the level # 1573 and it was reported to the King Studio team to look into it to fix :+1: 

Hopefully, it will be resolved and you all will be able to play the game again in next couple of days!!  

If I know something, I will update you guys!  Have a great week ahead!
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,211 Community Manager
    Options
    Great news guys 🤗

Level 1573 has been fixed so if you have the game app open now, close it, open it again and give it another try.

Let me know if you run into any issues and thank you all for your patience while this got corrected 😉
  • mistyblue
    mistyblue Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    the game keeps crashing after loading to only 93%. I play on ipad and was advised to make sure that there is at least 2gb of room. I have over 5GB but still the cant play. I am on level 453.  I have tried turning off the ipad and turning it on again but still no luck. I am reluctant to uninstall game and re install in case I lose my progress . SO frustrating, any suggestions please.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,211 Community Manager
    Options
    Hmm 🧐

Can you get back to us with thef ollowing details of your device:

- Model and iOS of your device: To find this follow these steps: Settings > General > About > Make a note of the "model" and the "version"
    - Game app version: To find this follow these steps: Settings > General > Usage > Manage Storage > name of the game > Make a note of the version number

• mistyblue
    mistyblue Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    sent several messages, un installed game, re installed. checked device, all to no avail. think I'm going to abandon game, life's too short. I really feel that having read so many posts, that there is a problem with the update and it has nothing to do with my ipad

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?