Hello everyone !

Options
HarshWayzzz
HarshWayzzz Posts: 3 Newbie

Please help, level 783 will not let me finish the game, I get close to winning and it takes my cards and ends the game 😫

Answers

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @HarshWayzzz and welcome to our Community!!

I'm sorry I couldn't answer until now. Is the issue solved yet? Would the game let you finish level 783? If not, can you tell me more about the problem? Do you get any error message?

• deboranovoa7
    deboranovoa7 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited July 2020
    Options

(Edit by CM: Unsupported Language)

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @deboranovoa7 !

Welcome to the Community! 🤗

Please use English to communicate with your fellow players as it is the vehicular language in the forum. You can use a translation tool if you wish 😉.

Thanks a lot! ❤️

• DMC534
    DMC534 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I'm having the same problem. Level 783 shuts down before all the cards are used

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,008 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

How about you tried to follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug. (I hope haven't this happens! 😊) 

You can click here if you have playing any device 👇and all of the supports solved by Community Team, then you can find and follow troubleshooting steps that I hope this helps. 😉

Android

iOS

Kindle

Windows mobile

Computer

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset and gone.

Oh! This King's Game of Month is Pyramid Solitaire Saga! You can click here to find more amazing contests and others! 😄

And here is a link to help you learn your way around the community. Here is a guide to help you locate the different areas in the community! Here you'll find the game communities, you can get answers to the most frequent issues here, and here you can participate in competitions and win Gold Bars and more! 👈️ (if you are interested)

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    edited August 2020
    Options

Hello @HarshWayzzz and @DMC534

Welcome to the King community. 🤗

Level 783 is a little hard but not impossible. All you have to do it collect the blue card before the gold card. Top left hand side are the cards you have to remove first to get to the key card to unlock the other cards. It takes patience. I know you guys will get it. 👍

Just keep playing and you will get it. ✔️

Stay safe. 💕💫

Teresa 🦋🌺🦋

A little hint: You don’t have to collect all the cards, just the blue card then the gold card. 👍👍

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?