No Internet Connection in the game-Fixed!

Options

Answers

• Mortanious
    Mortanious Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

Lola_Pop, it's still not working. It's the same thing, the Wi-Fi icon on the bottom right is still searching for internet.

• cathyr66
    cathyr66 Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Still not working

• wdav4966
    wdav4966 Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options

Is Lola Pop telling porkies? I think so.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,029 Community Manager
    edited April 2020
    Options

Hello again!!

Oh, I'm so sorry. Thanks for letting us know, we'll continue investigating!!

I hope I have good news for you very soon!

And please, @wdav4966 , let's keep it sweet- I can understand the situation is very annoying, and that's why we are checking the issue.

For the ones who have lost part of their progress, could you please contact our Player Support team from the game settings in your phone? Please select "Lost Progress" and they'll be able to put you on the correct level again.

I'll keep you posted!

• wdav4966
    wdav4966 Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options

No, I'm fed up with sweet as it's getting us nowhere. Where are the reward rounds? Can't send lives to friends or see their progress on the scoreboard, I was told some rubbish about the piggy bank not growing past level 10 yet mine is available again!! Is King.com just some bloke in his mum's basement or is it a corporation that takes our money but gives nothing back when we're forced to reinstall? Asking for a friend.

• Slyb81
    Slyb81 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Unfortunately, the game has not worked for weeks. I reinstalled the game 2 times in the hope that it would work but it didn't help. The first time I contacted the team but they didn't solve it, after reinstalling the game and losing the boosters they gave me 500 coins. And the game didn't work the same. Now always connection problems, it does not save the game neither on facebook nor with the King account. The real path doesn't even come out and I can't even send lives. I'm sorry because it's always been my favorite game. I hope it will be resolved soon, but it has been wrong for 3 weeks now

• celinem
    celinem Posts: 34 Level 2
    Options

Hello! Still having the same problem on both my computer and my phone. Also not syncing. Have contacted support to get my lost levels back. Hope you fix it soon!😀

• sweetrose
    sweetrose Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I tried to sign in on my phone and my tablet and my laptop and it kept saying no connection error and try it again later every time. Pls fix it.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,067 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @sweetrose A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!

Unfortunately, many players are having this issue and the Pyramid Studio team is investigating the issue! It looked like they have found a solution this morning BUT it did not work. So, they are still working on it!

Please check this link where other players are playing -- to find any updates about the issue ---> Issue with Internet Connection

Hopefully, we can expect the better results after the weekend.

Hoping for the best! Have a great weekend ahead!

Please take it easy & stay safe!

• bethybee63
    bethybee63 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I have been having this issue for several weeks now. My user number is 125957780. I was up to level 2050 and uninstalled it and reinstalled it as requested. When I signed back in I was at level 2025 and cannot connect again. I lost my path which I had paid for and all of my boosters. I emailed customer service and was told to uninstall and reinstall. (GRRRRR!) I will not play or spend money on this game until this issue is fixed.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?