Game won’t start (Apple devices) - Under investigation!

Options

Answers

• scubie2
    scubie2 Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options

Don’t have other device, only iPad

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,029 Community Manager
    Options

Hiya!

I'm sorry, I have no updates for you. The team's still checking. I hope I can give you some more information on Monday!!

• Dionysus000
    Dionysus000 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Hi

Thank you. I have realised there is an issue for users with an Apple Device and this has been reported. There are several posts on this forum. I currently have iPhone 7. Has the issue been resolved?

I have never connected to the Kingdom which I can to set up an account. However I don’t want to lose all the boosters I have accumulated over the past year!

Please can you confirm the existing issue for IPhone users has been fixed. My problem occurred the same time people started reporting the issue.

Thank you.

• bettegh
    bettegh Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

The same thing is happening to me- hard shutdowns don't work- also I don't have facebook on my phone so not connected to the game & not registered. Don't want to start the game over.

This clearly needs a fix.

Please look into it, King.

Thanks- and stay well!

• jjaap
    jjaap Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Hi, just signed in today cos same has happened to me - I’ve lost game and all my progress.... been playing for over a year

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,029 Community Manager
    edited April 2020
    Options

Hello again!!

No, the issue regarding Apple devices is still under investigation, I'm afraid. I'll merge this thread with the main thread about the issue so that you guys are informed when the fix is in place.

@jjaap , please have a look here to get back on track, and let me know if you need more info 😊

Thanks!!

• Loup42
    Loup42 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    Hello,
    I have a problem connecting from my Apple phone. I am at level 2041 and the server synchronization does not work. The logo at the bottom right is constantly spinning. I reinstalled the application on my tablet, the problem persists.
    Thanks for your help.

• AmberJ
    AmberJ Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Everything is up to date. This is a picture of an iPhone XS and an IPad the same time. Constant buffering and not in sync.

• scubie2
    scubie2 Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options

This is Monday. Come on guys. NEED my game. Please help an ole lady out!

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

Can u check ur wifi n data speed? Is it fast enough?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?