Game won’t start (Apple devices) - Under investigation!

Options

Answers

• karenlj62
    karenlj62 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I am having the same problem with my iPhone. It crashes after the page tries to open. I don’t have this problem with candy crush, so why is it so hard to them to get this fixed????? Don’t use coronavirus as an excuse, cause programming can be done at home. “King Team” you have a bunch of unhappy customers, what are your plans to remedy this?

• scubie2
    scubie2 Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options

WE HAVE BEEN PATIENT FOR WEEKS. DONE. MY GAME DISTRACTED ME FROM THIS HORRIFIC PANDEMIC. FIX IT ALREADY. IM GOING TO ATTEMPT TO CONTACT A HIGHER UP COME MONDAY. ENOUGH WAITING. THANKS FOR NOTHING.

not even an attempt at a possible explanation!!

• lb53sjs
    lb53sjs Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

So what was the verdict on this? I followed all the steps and one of them was to redownload the app. I did that and lost all of my power ups. How can I get those back?

• jpjeps
    jpjeps Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Any updates on the issue with Apple devices?

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
    Options

Hi there.

I'm so sorry that I haven't updated on you for so long. The fact is that the team are still working on it.

Crafting an online game like our Pyramid Solitaire Saga is not easy, I can assure you. I know how frustrating it can be to not be able to play- even more in a time like this-, and that's why our developers are investigating and fixing this so you all can go back to the adventure as soon as possible.

I hope I can give you good news in my next reply!!

• debfortier
    debfortier Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

At least you could give us back the levels we were at when your game failed.

• elmosgal
    elmosgal Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

So, I finally decided to take the suggestion of others on here & download the app on my phone before deleting on my iPad & reinstalling. I did the install on my phone, then saved it to Facebook, & when I went in to the app on my phone it was indeed opening & showing me at level 1124. I then deleted the app on my iPad & reinstalled it. After doing this, I was able to open the app, but at level 1. It made me do 1 level, after which I got out to the home screen & clicked save my progress, saved it to Facebook, and lo & behold, I’m back in the game, where I left off!! Phew!! Hope this helps you all, & good luck!

• scubie2
    scubie2 Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options

Elmosgal, whew is right. I need do that. Need that game but so not techi. Help me please. Afraid to do all that & lose my HIGH level

• zetadore01
    zetadore01 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

New version of 2days ago still does not work.....

launch the game (ipad, correct ios) orange page arrives, then crash

i trust we will never get it back.

I am not using facebook nor I have the game elsewhere....

help

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
    Options

Hello Adventurers!

I have some good news for you today- the Game Studio has just confirmed the fix is on the way! I cannot tell you exactly when it will arrive, but at least we know now that it is coming.

Please accept my apologies for not updating you as fast as I would like, but these issues are not easy to tackle, believe me.

Cheers!!❤️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?