Game won’t start (Apple devices) - Under investigation!

Answers

• gmmacari
    gmmacari Posts: 1 Newbie

Well it would be nice to hear from someone. I love this game. Please fix it or at least give us a status update.

• lesliemom77
    lesliemom77 Posts: 1 Newbie

I don't remember first day that I could not open Pyramid Solitaire Saga on my ipad, but I remember it was loaded, then I chose to send lives to other players. It did not successfully send lives, then it crashed and I have not been able to get it to load ever since. I reported the problem on April 16, but I think it was a few days before I reported it. I hope this helps the debugging staff

• scubie2
    scubie2 Posts: 24 Level 2

YES. I AGREE. WHATS GOING ON? FIXABLE? AND WHEN?

• momssuper
    momssuper Posts: 6 Level 2

I think they forgot about us :(

Either way I lost all of my previous games so I guess that’s it Not very happy

I also use my phone and do not use Facebook

• scubie2
    scubie2 Posts: 24 Level 2

Com’on King World. Get us loyal followers our beloved Solitare game back!In this awful isolation I truly need the challenge & enjoyment to keep me sane. HELP

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

U can try restart ur ipad, update to latest version n try. N do check u have more than 2GB of memory left ... if u don’t have much boosters, u can try uninstall n install ... take note that all boosters will be reset

• BH1
    BH1 Posts: 0 Newbie

Please fix Pyramid it’s my favourite game. Why won’t it work on my iPad?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,615 Candy Moderator

Hello @BH1 A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to say that there has been an issue with the game on Apple devices. The Pyramid Team already knows about this issue and are currently looking into it to find the cause of this behavior.

Please head to the main thread and follow it for any new updates regarding the issue ----> "Game NOT working on Apple Devices"

Please click on above link (in Green fonts) to go to the main thread and see if they have asked you to post any details!

Hope everything works out fine and you all will enjoy the game again!

Have a wonderful rest of the day/evening!

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,615 Candy Moderator

Hello @lesliemom77 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

Please do not reinstall your game!! It would not do any good 😮 Other players did try it but in vain!!

There is an issue going on with Apple devices and the Pyramid Team is investigating it to see what is causing the issue! Please head to this thread and post your comment there ---> Game is not working on Apple Device

Please click on above link (in Green Fonts) to check the complaints and issues posted by other players.

This thread will be closed now as I am redirecting you to the main thread!

Thank you for understanding! Have a wonderful rest of the day!

• Foteini76
    Foteini76 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hello everyone

I have installed an upstate on 15th of April and since that date the game is not opening. I just see the orange screen and then it crashes! Never had a problem in the past with all the other updates.

I only play the game through my iPhone.

Please make sure you will resolve this by updating the game again or fixing the issues that the previous update has caused!

Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?