Lives

Options
JessicaCabral
JessicaCabral Posts: 2 Newbie

I accept the lives received from my friends but they don't fill my lives available...

Answers

• hillb4
    hillb4 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I can accept the lives but can't send lives

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,029 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @JessicaCabral and @hillb4 !

I can see you have 2 different issues, but both are related to the sending and receiving of lives.

Due to the huge popularity of our games, the volume of help being sent by all of our players across the network is very big. This may mean that, unfortunately, some lives don’t reach their destination.

But first, let us see if there is a connection problem which keeps you from receiving or sending these lives. Here are a few steps to troubleshoot most connection issues: First, try disconnecting your game from Facebook or Kingdom by logging out of the Settings menu. Now close all apps and turn off your device. Turn it off for at least 10 seconds, then turn it on again. Then check for updates to your device and apps and clear the cache of the game. Make sure you are within range of a wireless router. If you are using mobile data, make sure that this is enabled correctly in Settings> Mobile data. Join the game again, reconnect to Facebook or Kingdom and try to request or send lives again.

I hope it helps!! 🤗            ​

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?