Help

Options
MyraMc
MyraMc Posts: 10 Level 2

How come I am unable to make a comment or Post a snapshot of what level I'm on. where do I click on to post a snapshot or Where so I click to make comments???

Best Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,403 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

@MyraMc Heya! Welcome to the king community. To post a snapshot you have to click on the second icon below 👇🏼

Then tap ‘Photo Library’ and choose the screenshot photo you want to post’ tap okay the tape the ‘Reply’ button. If you have an Android or other phone then it’s a similar step to do.

To make a comment tap/click on “Quote”

Then type @ this searches the username you want to reply too. This is important because if you don’t put the correct username the person won’t get a notification that you mentioned them. After doing this you can type what you want to say then tap/click on ‘Reply’

I hope this helps you. ☺️

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @MyraMc Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community 🤗

I am wondering you might have been stumbled on a "closed" thread - in which we will not be able to comment or post a screenshot.

When you open a thread, make sure that it does not say "Read Only" or "Closed", etc. - where you see the title of the thread(s). Then, to comment scroll down all the way (depending on the length of the discussion), find the empty comment box (like below) and type your comment.

Can you tell me which thread were you trying to access? I will make sure that it is not one of the "closed" threads :)

** To post back, please type your reply in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a wonderful rest of the day 🐱🐱

• MyraMc
    Answer ✓
    Options

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,403 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

@MyraMc Heya! Welcome to the king community. To post a snapshot you have to click on the second icon below 👇🏼

Then tap ‘Photo Library’ and choose the screenshot photo you want to post’ tap okay the tape the ‘Reply’ button. If you have an Android or other phone then it’s a similar step to do.

To make a comment tap/click on “Quote”

Then type @ this searches the username you want to reply too. This is important because if you don’t put the correct username the person won’t get a notification that you mentioned them. After doing this you can type what you want to say then tap/click on ‘Reply’

I hope this helps you. ☺️

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @MyraMc Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community 🤗

I am wondering you might have been stumbled on a "closed" thread - in which we will not be able to comment or post a screenshot.

When you open a thread, make sure that it does not say "Read Only" or "Closed", etc. - where you see the title of the thread(s). Then, to comment scroll down all the way (depending on the length of the discussion), find the empty comment box (like below) and type your comment.

Can you tell me which thread were you trying to access? I will make sure that it is not one of the "closed" threads :)

** To post back, please type your reply in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a wonderful rest of the day 🐱🐱

• MyraMc
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?