Pyramid solitare saga level 1905 how many points for 3 stars?

Options
marinajimmy
marinajimmy Posts: 14 Level 2
edited June 2020 in Discussions

We don't see anywhere how many points we need every level for 3 stars. I remember when I started to play this game years before, we could see the points needed for each star. After they changed everything, no more points showing. They took out almost all the free gifts, lives, boosters, except 3 stupid boosters you can choose when you start the level. Reflect is somewhat good, but with the mummy cards you lost double cards with reflect and your deck cards finish much faster. The other 2 boosters are completely useless. I'm not playing a level just to pass it, I'm looking to get the 3 stars.

I stopped to play many other KING games because they are very hard to play them without spending real money. Hey KING don't forget they are more other companies with same nice games and giving us much much more than you are giving. I could spend some real money if you are giving us something, but with nothing you get nothing too.

Answers

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,029 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @marinajimmy !!

I really admire that you aim for the 3 stars on every level, as our friend @caso1986 does!! I'm just happy when I pass some of these very hard levels, I must admit 😅

I'll pass your feedback to the Studio- for now, I can tell you the team is looking for new features to make the journey more challenging, adventurous and fun in the future!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?