Latest update has taken me back some levels! (CM: Solved in the next update!)

Options
King_admin
King_admin Posts: 3,312 Level 3
edited September 2020 in Support
This discussion was created from comments split from: new update.

Best Answer

Answers

• Welshcardy
    Welshcardy Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Hi,

The update has taken me back to level 2286 when I'd completed all the levels, weeks prior to the update (level 2315) , the games where I'd complete the 3 card options are still showing in gold but are darkened as if I've not played them, I should now be able to access the newest level just released, I've tried logging out and back in with no change, so frustrating! HELP!!!

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,375 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Welshcardy Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful King Community 🤗

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

Let's try some trouble shooting steps and see if that works! Can you please tell me which device you are using?

Please post your reply by typing in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day 💎

• Welshcardy
    Welshcardy Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Hi

Thanks for your response, it's a Samsung tablet

• Timboking
    Timboking Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Same thing for me also, I've been waiting for the next update for weeks to go to the next episode. Thought since it's been automatically updating I would try to delete and install again. Now I have some back levels that are gray and levels in each episode are incomplete. Not sure what to do, I don't mind if I have to go back through again, but I would definitely like to get lives from the other pyramid players. I think it's back to your Facebook friends. That's the way it was originally. I had to login with Facebook instead of with my King account because there wasn't anything there. All the way to the beginning, I hope I'm wrong since I apparently don't have any Facebook friends who play anymore.

• uncleb19
    uncleb19 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I had completed through episode 151. When I attempted to start the latest released episode (152), the game bumped me back to the start of episode 150. Please reset my game progress to completion of episode 151. Also, my friend progress tracking has stopped at episode 149. BTW I’m playing on an ipad.

• yass78
    yass78 Posts: 125 Level 2
    Options

Hi!

I have a same problem like @welshcardy !!!! I also use Iphone!!!

I was on level 2318!!! HELP!

• PummyRaj
    edited August 2020
    Options

Hello again @Welshcardy Thank you for replying back 👍️

Hello @Timboking @uncleb19 and @yass78 Hearty Welcome to all of you to the Wonderful King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear that you all are having issue with your game.

Please try these basic trouble shooting steps, try all the tips except "reinstalling" the App.

1) Trouble Shooting for Android Devices

2) Trouble Shooting tips for iOS devices

Please try those and post back if they helped or not! If they did not help, please post these below details::

1) Device you are using; (2) Version you have right now; (3) your game user ID number -- these details will help our Pyramid game Community In-charge to check what's going on.

Hope everything works out and you all will enjoy your game again 💎 💎

• PummyRaj
    Options

@Welshcardy @Timboking @uncleb19 and @yass78 

If you do not know how to find your ID number, please follow these steps ---> If you are on game "Home" screen, you can directly click on the "Profile" tab; If you are in the game, click on the "cog wheel" (located in the bottom left corner) -- then, click on the 4th icon -- you will see "Profile" tab in the bottom of the list -- Now, double click on the "King Emblem" you see at the top of the screen -- you will see your game ID number -- simply copy and paste it here.

If you do not know how to look for Version number, here is how ---> Go to your Google Store / App Store -- search for Pyramid Solitaire Saga -- Do not click on "Open" but, click on the name -- you will see few details about the game -- look for "Version History" and click on it. You should see 1.104.0.0 (this is the version I have downloaded yesterday).

Hope this helps to find the needed details. Please post back your details, so that our CM can look into it.

Thank you all and have a great rest of the day 🌺

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,732 Community Manager
    Options

@Welshcardy @Timboking @uncleb19 and @yass78, thanks for reporting this 🙏

I've reported this to the studio so I'll report back here as soon as I know more. In the meantime, if you could help us out with the details @PummyRaj has asked for, that would be awesome 😉

Thanks 🥰

• yass78
    yass78 Posts: 125 Level 2
    Options

Hi!

Details for @PummyRaj :

I phone, version 1.104.0.0 , User ID 1177139143

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?