🎴Meet our Pyramid Solitaire Expert: @teresawallace44 !

Options
Lola_Pop
Lola_Pop Posts: 12,029 Community Manager
edited March 2021 in Support

Hello Adventurers and other King-tastic players!

Today we have the great pleasure of interviewing our Pyramid Solitaire Saga Expert @teresawallace44

Relatively new in this position, she has already proved how much she knows about the game and how willing she is to help any Pyramid Solitaire Saga player in need.

So, without further ado, let’s give the mic to our Game of the Month Expert!

🎀

Hi! My name is Teresa and I am considered the crazy cat lady in my neighborhood. I try to help stray cats by registering them as a colony then have all the cats trapped then spayed or neutered and vaccinated then they are released back where they came from and I feed and take care of them as long as I’m able.

How long have you been playing the Game of the Month, Pyramid Solitaire Saga?

I’ve been playing Pyramid Solitaire Saga for a while now-  about 8 years, but I took a year or so off in that time because I got stuck and there wasn’t any booster to win.

🎀

What do you like about the game?

I have always enjoyed card games and my dad got me loving playing solitaire because he was so good at it he would play solitaire and bet on it and would win. So I picked up his love for the game and also got good at it. Plus it’s a solitary game so it’s only me and no opponent. That’s what I love about the game. 

🎀

Do you play any other King games? Which?

Yes, I play a lot of King games. I play Candy Crush Saga, Candy Crush Soda, Candy Crush Friends and Pyramid Solitaire. I have also played Farm Heroes, Bubble Witch Saga and Pet Rescue Saga. I enjoy all equally but there’s not enough hours in the daz to play all of them. Lol.

🎀

Which is your favorite character in the Game of the Month- Pyramid Solitaire Saga?

I like the mouse but I usually don’t follow the characters in the game. I just enjoy the card game itself. 

🎀

How long have you been a Game Expert?

I joined the Community in April 2020 and became an expert around the end of July 2020. I am really ambitious and have advanced rather quickly in the King Community. 

🎀

Do you have any tips for a New Bee in the game?

I would tell them that if they like solitaire card games then Pyramid Solitaire is the game to play. Just keep playing and if you get stuck on any levels you can’t pass, just don’t give up and eventually you will pass it. That’s what happened to me. Just persevere and ask for help here. 

🎀

And for a player who wants to become a Game Expert?

Just play the game you love and join in on the community here and eventually you’ll become an expert in the game. Do not let everything become overwhelming. Do it at your own speed. 

🎀

Is there anything you would like to tell the developers of the Game?

The developers do a great job and I know it can get frustrating at times but keep up the good work. Just lighten the sparkles or fireflies for some other players. Thank you to all the developers for an exciting game. 

Thanks, dear @teresawallace44 for this nice interview and for everything you do in the Community!

🎀

And you, Adventurers, what would you like to ask our Pyramid Solitaire Expert?

Have you got any questions about the game?

Or do you maybe want to share your love?

You can do all this here below! 👇

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?