👁Ra's Third Eye is about to share its wisdom with us players HERE

Seeing other people

cathyr66cathyr66 Posts: 9 Level 2

Why can I only see a few people on Pyramid Solitaire Saga? They are not my friends, I don't think any of my friends play. I have just completed 2795 and the nearest person I can see is around 20 levels behind. I'm sure I'm not the only person on that level!

It's nice to see other names 🙂

Comments

• DieOmimiDieOmimi Posts: 8,612 Legend

Hi @cathyr66 Welcome to our sweet community. What exactly do you mean when you can't see any other players on your card?

I also just completed Level 2795 and met other players in the last episode. I'll show you my screen.

You see besides me (with the professor hat at level 2795) also other players on the board. In the overview (2nd screen) you will see sequels in previous episodes.

If you don't, please check if an update is available. If so, please install it and restart your device. If no update is available, it usually helps to log out of the game, turn off the device, wait 2 minutes, turn it on again and log in to the game. 

I hope it helps you.

Have a nice day.

___________________________________________ I love the Jelly Queen. _____________________________

I play the following games:

• Candy Crush Saga, Level 8585
    • Candy Crush Soda Saga, Level 6100
    • Candy Crush Jelly Saga, Level 4325
    • Farm Heroes Saga, Level 3505
    • Blossom Blast Saga, Level 1938
    • Pyramid Solitaire Saga, Level 2810
    • Papa Pear Saga, Level 235
    • Candy Crush Friends Saga, Level 640
  • cathyr66cathyr66 Posts: 9 Level 2

Tried that and still can't see people!

I'm the only person on the last page!

🤷‍♀️

• cathyr66cathyr66 Posts: 9 Level 2

Aagghh I ended up uninstalling and then reinstalling the app to see if that worked. It didn't and I lost all my boosters etc!!!

• dannyr1970dannyr1970 Posts: 1 Newbie

I had to reload my game also. When I got it back up I started where I left off but all my friends list is gone. I can't send or receive lives?

• Diamond LimDiamond Lim Posts: 33,771 Game Expert

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

How about you have clicked on "friends list" on King Games's Facebook Notification? (if you haven't clicked it yet) 🤔

You can check this information here to skip see this one👆.

And mostly of players have asked this problem.

You can check here (Not receiving any Lives or did you lose all stored Lives?) and here (Receiving and sending lives via Facebook - not working!?) to read that similar information by Crazy Cat Lad the Community Manager that I hope you can understand to read it.

Need Gold Bars on this game? Join Here!

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍

👑🌟 Are you newbie? Learn more here! Need Gold Bars? Join here! Subscribe here on Tagging List of CCS, CCSS, CCJS, CCFS and Community Hub! Help to vote amazing idea's lists here! 🌟👑