pyramid solitaire saga

Options
Marie_Hyer
Marie_Hyer Posts: 2 Newbie

I got a new pc and installed your game on it and i also logged in with facebook i am on the level i was but now all my friends are gone and i can not play your special games it does not show up thank you please help

Best Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

廾𝗂 @Marie_Hyer, welcome to the Community!

1. Millions of Game messages are being sent every day across the Games all around the world. Some may get stuck in the system & arrive with a delay, not reach certain devices or platforms or not arrive at all. It’s always worth resending the request or Life, hopefully it will get through eventually & reach your Game.
    2. Facebook recently made a change to its platform & this means that you might experience issues when sending/receiving Lives and/or messages from Friends as well as with connection. King is aware of this issue & is working to fix it as quickly as possible.
    • Stay updated on this matter here.

🔻 Extra Tips 🔻

• If you have your Game connected through Facebook, make sure that it has access to your Facebook Friends List. This permission will automatically expire from time to time & if the Game doesn't have such access all Lives will remain blocked (go Here for more help & info on this).
    • If you play on a Mobile device, make sure that your Game is updated to its latest version (here are a couple of guides on how to keep your Apps updated on Android & iOS).

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,280 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2021 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Marie_Hyer 🤗 A Warm Welcome to this Wonderful King Community!

Looks like there are couple of issues in your game right now, and I am sorry to hear about those!

1) All Friends are gone ---> Our Pyramid Community In-charge is trying to find out the reason behind this. So, please be patient with us until we get an update.

2) When you meant "special games" -- are you saying you receive extra events in your game itself? I will find out about that and let you know. By the way, are you playing the game on Windows 10?

I am not much far in the game... although I have started playing the game long back, stopped playing it as I was stuck in a level for a while. So, do not know about the "special games" in the game.

3) Just for my clarification... when you said "it does not show up" -- are you referring to "Pyramid Solitaire" game itself OR the special featured event which you used to play on your old computer? Do you remember any other details about that game?

Please post back your reply by typing in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day 💎 💎

• PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello again dear @Marie_Hyer 😃

Thank you for replying back with the details I need 👍️

Like I said above, our Pyramid Community In-charge is finding out about what is happening to our "missing friends". Once they find out anything, I will come back to you with any update 👍️

With regards to the special event that appears on Thursdays -- I will try to find out more about it. But, I am just guessing, may be the system needs a little time to recognize you and send in the event again! Just a crazy thought, as that's what happens in some of my games when I change my phone 😅

Please give it a week or two and see if you receive the event again.

I will get back to you with any info I will receive. Hope to talk to you soon.

Have a fantastic rest of the day and great week 💎 💎

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

廾𝗂 @Marie_Hyer, welcome to the Community!

1. Millions of Game messages are being sent every day across the Games all around the world. Some may get stuck in the system & arrive with a delay, not reach certain devices or platforms or not arrive at all. It’s always worth resending the request or Life, hopefully it will get through eventually & reach your Game.
    2. Facebook recently made a change to its platform & this means that you might experience issues when sending/receiving Lives and/or messages from Friends as well as with connection. King is aware of this issue & is working to fix it as quickly as possible.
    • Stay updated on this matter here.

🔻 Extra Tips 🔻

• If you have your Game connected through Facebook, make sure that it has access to your Facebook Friends List. This permission will automatically expire from time to time & if the Game doesn't have such access all Lives will remain blocked (go Here for more help & info on this).
    • If you play on a Mobile device, make sure that your Game is updated to its latest version (here are a couple of guides on how to keep your Apps updated on Android & iOS).

• PummyRaj
    edited January 2021 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Marie_Hyer 🤗 A Warm Welcome to this Wonderful King Community!

Looks like there are couple of issues in your game right now, and I am sorry to hear about those!

1) All Friends are gone ---> Our Pyramid Community In-charge is trying to find out the reason behind this. So, please be patient with us until we get an update.

2) When you meant "special games" -- are you saying you receive extra events in your game itself? I will find out about that and let you know. By the way, are you playing the game on Windows 10?

I am not much far in the game... although I have started playing the game long back, stopped playing it as I was stuck in a level for a while. So, do not know about the "special games" in the game.

3) Just for my clarification... when you said "it does not show up" -- are you referring to "Pyramid Solitaire" game itself OR the special featured event which you used to play on your old computer? Do you remember any other details about that game?

Please post back your reply by typing in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day 💎 💎

• Marie_Hyer
    Marie_Hyer Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

i play on windows 10 and every thursday i was getting the special game that says which is better i was getting it on my old computer now i do not get it it just showed up but says new one coming soon i understand i lost my boosts i no that happens when you reinstall or change pc but i was wondering will all my friends come back

• PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello again dear @Marie_Hyer 😃

Thank you for replying back with the details I need 👍️

Like I said above, our Pyramid Community In-charge is finding out about what is happening to our "missing friends". Once they find out anything, I will come back to you with any update 👍️

With regards to the special event that appears on Thursdays -- I will try to find out more about it. But, I am just guessing, may be the system needs a little time to recognize you and send in the event again! Just a crazy thought, as that's what happens in some of my games when I change my phone 😅

Please give it a week or two and see if you receive the event again.

I will get back to you with any info I will receive. Hope to talk to you soon.

Have a fantastic rest of the day and great week 💎 💎

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?