👁Ra's Third Eye is about to share its wisdom with us players HERE

Help me

gina1887gina1887 Posts: 1 Newbie

Im stuck in level 1149 please help me. I need boosters.

Comments

• teresawallace44teresawallace44 Posts: 2,599 Pyramid Moderator
    edited April 5

Hi @gina1887

A tip for that level. I find that the scarab power is good, that way if you go on a run you might get another joker. Then take your time and check the cards underneath to make that run. Keep one joker to use at the end. That’s what worked best for me. 💕👍

I’ll put you on a tagging list for Pyramid Solitaire here in the community. You might be able to win gold bars for Pyramid so you can purchase boosters. Keep in touch with the King community and participate in contests and discussions. 💕🤗

Teresa 🦋🌺🦋

Hello and welcome to the King Community!

Get started in the King Community

🎴 Play Pyramid Solitaire Saga now here!

🦋🌺🦋🌺🦋🌺🦋

Stay safe and keep playing!

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• debfay55debfay55 Posts: 17 Level 2

I'm stuck on level 2968. This is frustating !! I'm open to buying boosters when they help me win. Does anyone have any clues ?

debfayc

edited April 5

Hi @debfay55

I have not reached that level yet. Maybe @DieOmimi could give you a tip. You can also check Ra’s third eye HERE. It might give you some tips. Also everyone plays differently so don’t give up. You’ve got this. 💕👍💕

If you haven’t yet please take a few minutes and explore the whole King community and I can also put you on a tagging list so you can be tagged in contests here in the community to win gold bars for your Pyramid game. 🤗

Thanks for playing Pyramid. 💕

Teresa 🦋🌺🦋

🦋🌺🦋🌺🦋🌺🦋

Thanks for replying. I will just keep at it. I thought games were for enjoyment! This 1 is very addictive. As much as I enjoy playing (most of the time), I don't think it needs to be so difficult and frustrating 🤔

• DieOmimiDieOmimi Posts: 10,865 Level 5

Thanks for tagging me @teresawallace44

@gina1887 and @debfay55 Can you please tell me the episode where your level is located where you are stuck? I'd love to watch your levels. But I can't find them if I don't know the episode. Unfortunately, there is no right way to 

It will be spring, the plants need more water again.

I play the following games:

• Candy Crush Saga, Level 9.080
    • Candy Crush Soda Saga, Level 6.310
    • Candy Crush Jelly Saga, Level 4.565
    • Farm Heroes Saga, Level 3.640
    • Blossom Blast Saga, Level 2.100
    • Pyramid Solitaire Saga, Level 2.960
    • Papa Pear Saga, Level 510
    • Candy Crush Friends Saga, Level 1.260
    • Bubble Witch 3, Level 515

This game needs a lot of boosters. Losing interest!

Episode 195. Level 2968.

Thanks for your interest

debfay55

• DieOmimiDieOmimi Posts: 10,865 Level 5

Hi @debfay55 this level is also very difficult for me to solve. It is shown as a simple level on the map. But I don't think it's an easy level. There are a lot of layers where you can't see which map is hidden underneath. The top cards are blocked by chains or ropes. Even if you free these cards from the blockers, there will be other blocked cards in at least 3 layers. Also the algorithm that lays the cats and gives stacks is not good. For example, I always have cards on the board that are identical to the number. So 4 times a card that is a 7. Oddly enough, the new card also includes a 7 or cards that are not close to collect cards from the board, such as King or As. I've just lost 50 lives, now I have to wait for life to return.  

My strategy is to call a level with "consideration". 

So the button on the far right. Basically, I play without a booster, although I've had enough of it (I get it in the treasure chests on the map or I often get the message "you've found a joker"). Without boosters you need a lot of patience (I have plenty of that). In the current episode I could only solve one level the first time, all other levels I had to play very often until the right cards came. This level was even a heavy level. LOL

When the cards are placed on the board, I try to quickly see where the gold cards are and if there are any special tasks. At this level, you only need to approach the Gold Cards. The gold cards are among the 3 vertical rows. In the upper layer you have to try to pick up the chain cards. Among them are mummy cards, then chain cards again. 

I think I solved it the first time with Jokers because it was a reward level on my card. Without a booster, I tried the level 100 times. If the reward round hadn't come, I'd still be playing it. I've only been close to the solution once without a joker. 

I wish you good luck and a good board. I'm not going to give up the game because I enjoy card games and you can always play this game in between. It is a good pastime if you have to wait for something, for example at the doctor or while driving on public transport. 

It will be spring, the plants need more water again.

I play the following games:

• Candy Crush Saga, Level 9.080
    • Candy Crush Soda Saga, Level 6.310
    • Candy Crush Jelly Saga, Level 4.565
    • Farm Heroes Saga, Level 3.640
    • Blossom Blast Saga, Level 2.100
    • Pyramid Solitaire Saga, Level 2.960
    • Papa Pear Saga, Level 510
    • Candy Crush Friends Saga, Level 1.260
    • Bubble Witch 3, Level 515

Thank you for your advice. I will just keep trying. I actually do have a lot of patience. I will persevere.

Thank you @DieOmimi for your detailed tips and explanation to these levels. That was very helpful. 💕🤗

I hope that we have helped you guys @debfay55 and @gina1887 in solving these levels. I will be there soon so I will know what to look for. 💕👍

Thanks again for playing Pyramid. 💕

Teresa 🦋🌺🦋

🦋🌺🦋🌺🦋🌺🦋

• AraidiaAraidia Posts: 1 Newbie

Does anyone know how to get 3 stars on level 109? I can't even get to 2. I've tried all three powers and have played with and without boosters but nothing seems to make a difference in my final score.

Hi DieOmimi,

I finally passed level 2968. I bought extra lives. I was too close to let a win go. I couldn't tell you how I did it. I guess I worked it out.

DebFay